This topic is closed

Update Agreements

8 Replies
User
7 June, 2015, 1:10 PM UTC

The update agreement gives a % in defence/offence of the selected unit.

Anyone knows how that value is calculated? is it possible lvl 12 (20%) give 0.8 in defense/offense?

(ignore the post. the 20% at lvl 12 is the total value)

UTC +0:00
User
7 June, 2015, 1:38 PM UTC

Yes, +2% per agreement level after level 1 (that just unlocks the unit), stacking up, so when you're at level 12, you have a 22% bonus to each relevant unit's offense and defense values (it's level 11 for 20%).

Its nice to be important but its more important to be nice
UTC +1:00
User
1 July, 2015, 3:57 PM UTC

Does that apply to all units? Units from rewards, purchased and units created with resources?

User
2 July, 2015, 4:47 AM UTC

It applies to the only unit that's explicitely described in the agreement !

Each agreement is for only 1 type of unit. The way you get it is of course irrelevant : whether you build, buy or earn them from quests, you get boosted units, of course ! They also add to veteran units, etc.

Only the champions and heroes can't be upgraded as they don't have any matching agreement.

User
14 April, 2016, 6:28 AM UTC

I have a problems that I cannot update an agreement because it says that I still have an impending agreement update, while I currently hasn't yet update any agreement.

What should I do?
UTC +7:00
Community Manager
14 April, 2016, 8:56 AM UTC
Hanantyo RN said:

I have a problems that I cannot update an agreement because it says that I still have an impending agreement update, while I currently hasn't yet update any agreement.

What should I do?
If you're totally sure that you don't have any, then please contact our Support Team for the investigation.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Tel
User
14 April, 2016, 4:57 PM UTC
ThatBloke said:

Yes, +2% per agreement level after level 1 (that just unlocks the unit), stacking up, so when you're at level 12, you have a 22% bonus to each relevant unit's offense and defense values (it's level 11 for 20%).

Ok - I like to have 'my ducks in a row' and so a quick question ... on that basis it's 38% for level 20 and so how does it become 40% ? Is it simply another 2% when the agreement is finally signed, so to speak, after level 20 ?
User
15 April, 2016, 9:54 PM UTC
last update is 4% so from 36% to 40%, that's max on any unit
User
16 April, 2016, 3:17 PM UTC
Yes, most top levels in the game give a better bonus than the lower ones.
2761847 users registered; 63544 topics; 334601 post; our newest member:JIAN MING CHOO