This topic is closed

Catenaccio! (win up to 1.000 Dr.) (CLOSED)

27 Replies
Fortuna
30 July, 2017, 7:36 PM UTC

 i have the vip city, so to be fair that would be 500 menus or vip citys should not count.




its a pitty as mentioned many times, that in sparta plarium.com its so limited the city schemas, you go to stormfall and there are so many options.... also a same value defense scheme as vip city should be available to everyone to buy to be fair.

Good evening infidels
UTC +0:00
0
Kakos
30 July, 2017, 11:31 PM UTC
Guerrero Hispartano said:

http://prntscr.com/g26n9b


the fact that only some players (not everyone) are offered the vip city thats provides +1500 extra, when the gohst city that is the higher available for everyone is +1000, makes dificult to measure as that extra is not available to everyone.

You are right of course but this is just for fun, the prize for winning is not really such a big deal..  
Vae victis
UTC +9:00
0
Bye
31 July, 2017, 6:46 AM UTC

Kakos said:


You are right of course but this is just for fun, the prize for winning is not really such a big deal..  

Guess I'll join the club and agree with both of you. True, the FB players have a few advantages, even if these are somewhat marginal, but excluding them from the odd contest seemed draconian, considering that quite a few have chosen the forum above the FB feeds.

Cheers
P.

UTC +2:00
0
morteeee
Moderator
31 July, 2017, 8:51 PM UTC
by the way, as I am a mod please take my contribution as a non entry, or split my winnings between the other 2 who win please :) 
History is written by the victors
UTC +1:00
0
Fortuna
1 August, 2017, 12:37 AM UTC
The Irate Penguin said:

Kakos said:


You are right of course but this is just for fun, the prize for winning is not really such a big deal..  

Guess I'll join the club and agree with both of you. True, the FB players have a few advantages, even if these are somewhat marginal, but excluding them from the odd contest seemed draconian, considering that quite a few have chosen the forum above the FB feeds.

Cheers
P.

vip city is in plarium.com,the original post kaos commented was about vip cities in plarium.com, nothing to do with fb :)
Good evening infidels
UTC +0:00
0
Kakos
1 August, 2017, 1:00 AM UTC

Morteee and Fortuna, all these great fun things that I.P. comes up with is just that.. for fun!!

Lets all participate with that in mind! As I've already mentioned the price is not a big deal.. no one is going to be rich or poor here..

 What is wrong with a moderator or an FB player winning?!

Vae victis
UTC +9:00
0
Bye
1 August, 2017, 9:04 AM UTC

Congratulations!

Final Standings

Place:          Reward:          Player name:          City Def. Bonus:         
                                       
1st place:          1.000 Dr.          Kakos          16.491         
2nd place:          750 Dr.          Guerrero Hispartano          15.224         
3rd place:          500 Dr.          LeFeuBleu          6.679         

Correction: see table above. 01.08.2017 - 18:04 UTC

Don't forget to PM me player name (if not identical to your forum name), server and your city coordinates so I can organise the payout.

Note: PMs received from:


  • LeFeuBlue

UTC +2:00
1
morteeee
Moderator
2 August, 2017, 5:12 PM UTC
The Irate Penguin said:

Congratulations!

Final Standings

Place:          Reward:          Player name:          City Def. Bonus:         
                                       
1st place:          1.000 Dr.          Kakos          16.491         
2nd place:          750 Dr.          Guerrero Hispartano          15.224         
3rd place:          500 Dr.          LeFeuBleu          6.679         

Correction: see table above. 01.08.2017 - 18:04 UTC

Don't forget to PM me player name (if not identical to your forum name), server and your city coordinates so I can organise the payout.

Note: PMs received from:


  • LeFeuBlue

congratulations guys :) 
History is written by the victors
UTC +1:00
0
1779975 users registered; 48348 topics; 287096 posts; our newest member:lunevanton