Replace all LVL 5 walls with LVL 5 towers

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jun 24, 2017, 22:5306/24/17
07/17/16

I tried to replace the remainder of my level 5 walls with level 5 towers and got the message that I have reached the limit for this type of construction and need to do upgrades. WHAT KIND OF UPGRADE? That is all it stated and I have been digging around in the game all day. Please let me know what I have to do to replace the rest of the walls with towers. ALSO, I noticed when I click on a level 5 tower there is an upgrade option but does nothing when I click on it including telling me what it is for. Thank You
Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 25, 2017, 00:0406/25/17

mygame1962 said:

I tried to replace the remainder of my level 5 walls with level 5 towers and got the message that I have reached the limit for this type of construction and need to do upgrades. WHAT KIND OF UPGRADE? That is all it stated and I have been digging around in the game all day. Please let me know what I have to do to replace the rest of the walls with towers. ALSO, I noticed when I click on a level 5 tower there is an upgrade option but does nothing when I click on it including telling me what it is for. Thank You

Hello Archon:

1. Level 5 is the highest possible level for towers.

2. 20 towers is the maximum allowed, the rest of the building slots need to be filled with walls (and 2 gates).

Cheers
P.

Jun 26, 2017, 23:2606/26/17
07/17/16
Thank You! It was driving me crazy with the message of "You have reached the limit for this type of construction. Timed to do upgrades." and no other information about the "upgrades" and also the level 5 towers actually have an "upgrade" button on them now but doesn't state anything when clicked lol.
Jun 27, 2017, 07:5706/27/17

mygame1962 said:

Thank You! It was driving me crazy with the message of "You have reached the limit for this type of construction. Timed to do upgrades." and no other information about the "upgrades" and also the level 5 towers actually have an "upgrade" button on them now but doesn't state anything when clicked lol.

Let's be magnanimous and call it "the fog of war" :-)