Mirror, Mirror on the Wall, who's the Wealthiest Archon of them All?

37 Replies
Bye
User
13 June, 2017, 8:41 AM UTC

Care to provide us with a peek into your well-filled Drachmas chest and shame all us poor church mice? Here's your chance! 


Post a screenshot of your Drachma balance and claim your position in "The Top 10 Richest Archons" list. Although there are no rewards for the winners as of yet, perhaps  a patron will come along and make this more interesting (coughalyonacough) :-)

Cheers
P.


UTC +2:00
2
User
13 June, 2017, 10:09 AM UTC
The Irate Penguin said:


Care to provide us with a peek into your well-filled Drachmas chest and shame all us poor church mice? Here's your chance! 


Post a screenshot of your Drachma balance and claim your position in "The Top 10 Richest Archons" list. Although there are no rewards for the winners as of yet, perhaps  a patron will come along and make this more interesting (coughalyonacough) :-)

Cheers
P.


to late i just went bankrupt on the rev discount
UTC +10:00
2
Bye
User
13 June, 2017, 11:03 AM UTC

VodkaRedBull said:

to late i just went bankrupt on the rev discount

He he :-)

thank God I took my screenshot of the 20k Drachmas a while back, I wouldn't want to show off my current balance either :-)

Cheers

P.


UTC +2:00
2
User
13 June, 2017, 11:21 AM UTC
We should charge wealth tax from those who have drachmas above 10k.
Look at a Diamond, the hardest thing in the world, yet so transparent
UTC +5:00
2
Bye
User
13 June, 2017, 11:26 AM UTC
ashishjoseph22 said:

We should charge wealth tax from those who have drachmas above 10k.
These darned socialists! Always taxing the rich. We create jobs! You'll even get a trickle-down Drachma ... maybe. What's next, publishing our tax returns?? :-)
UTC +2:00
2
User
13 June, 2017, 11:45 AM UTC
The Irate Penguin said:

ashishjoseph22 said:

We should charge wealth tax from those who have drachmas above 10k.
These darned socialists! Always taxing the rich. We create jobs! You'll even get a trickle-down Drachma ... maybe. What's next, publishing our tax returns?? :-)
Got no problems with those who are rich but those who stack up the profit they earn among themselves and not circulate it in the community. And yes, we can circulate a few free drachmas by taxing :)
Look at a Diamond, the hardest thing in the world, yet so transparent
UTC +5:00
2
Moderator
13 June, 2017, 6:24 PM UTC
ffs you could have run this BEFORE the 75% revive! I am broke now LOL! 
History is written by the victors
UTC +1:00
0
User
13 June, 2017, 7:32 PM UTC
ashishjoseph22 said:

We should charge wealth tax from those who have drachmas above 10k.
not for those who got it all without paying a single cent, please ;)
UTC -4:00
0
Community Manager
14 June, 2017, 8:15 AM UTC
So, where are the screenshots? :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
Bye
User
14 June, 2017, 8:17 AM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

So, where are the screenshots? :)
You know how bashful, timid and reserved all SWOE players are :-).
UTC +2:00
0
User
14 June, 2017, 9:02 AM UTC

Haha, you already beat me. I have 6248 drachmas.


Lefeubleu, wealth is wealth no matter how you earned it, but I feel you there


Look at a Diamond, the hardest thing in the world, yet so transparent
UTC +5:00
0
User
14 June, 2017, 9:08 AM UTC

Ok, I'll start the ball rolling then.. https://prnt.sc/fjl86y 

 
Vae victis
UTC +9:00
0
Bye
User
14 June, 2017, 9:30 AM UTC

ashishjoseph22 said:


Haha, you already beat me. I have 6248 drachmas.

I never play in contest and quizzes, my screenshot was just to show off ... well show off until I saw Kakos' :-)

Kakos said:


Ok, I'll start the ball rolling then.. https://prnt.sc/fjl86y 

 

Excellent! Good opening bid :-)


UTC +2:00
0
Moderator
14 June, 2017, 12:25 PM UTC

meh

I'm just Time Lord....
UTC +7:00
0
PMC
User
14 June, 2017, 11:45 PM UTC

https://gyazo.com/ac79a59208baf106a5bc35cbc13bccb4

PMC-hahahahahah
UTC +5:00
1
Bye
User
15 June, 2017, 3:32 AM UTC

Current standings:

1. Kakos80.336
2. Drag-Theseus14.410
3. PMC (with a close third :-)  1

UTC +2:00
0
User
15 June, 2017, 4:13 AM UTC

PMC said:


https://gyazo.com/ac79a59208baf106a5bc35cbc13bccb4

WOW!!! Can you imagine the EFFORD required to do that!!!

You Da Man PMC!!!

Alyona should award you 1k drchs for that!!   

Vae victis
UTC +9:00
2
Bye
User
15 June, 2017, 4:17 AM UTC
Kakos said:

PMC said:


https://gyazo.com/ac79a59208baf106a5bc35cbc13bccb4

WOW!!! Can you imagine the EFFORD required to do that!!!

You Da Man PMC!!!

Alyona should award you 1k drchs for that!!   

It's a pinpoint landing for sure. Perhaps he vowed not to spend all his Drachmas on reviving units? ;-)
UTC +2:00
0
User
15 June, 2017, 5:29 AM UTC

The Irate Penguin said:

Perhaps he vowed not to spend all his Drachmas on reviving units? ;-)

Yeah.. lets leave some for a rainy day, right?! ROFL  


Edit: He must have a great sense of humour too.. hehe
Vae victis
UTC +9:00
0
User
19 June, 2017, 12:33 AM UTC
TERMINATORS
UTC -5:00
0
2840196 users registered; 63743 topics; 335908 posts; our newest member:NUBLAR