XP for new additions to the profile page.

7 Replies
fightclubfan.33
10 June, 2017, 12:58 PM UTC

Okay, after making it all the way to June 10th, 2017 without being sucked into the vortex that is social networking (Yes, I obviously have an email address...but not a cell phone) I have broke. I just spent an hour creating a Facebook page. True, it is partly a big joke, but it serves its function. What is that you may ask? So I can link it to the profile page and get the +10 XP points from the achievement. Only 1 problem: I can NOT for the life of me get it to link with either facebook or Google+. Anyone help me out here?

Also, well I am asking for help that falls in the "Obvious" category, I can't find any section labeled "About" in actual profile. So, I am sure the answers are all but apparent but as I am a new user for social media maybe some1  could point me in the right direction??? (NOTE: To make my lack of technical wherewithal apparent, I should disclose the fact it took me till just this week to get the confirmation email to work) 
Joeball
UTC +5:00
Drag-Theseus
10 June, 2017, 5:13 PM UTC
Ok so this is achievement on forum not in game right?
I'm just Time Lord....
UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
12 June, 2017, 9:20 AM UTC

To link your profile to FB or Google, open your profile, then go to Profile tab, click Edit here: https://www.screencast.com/t/ur8S3fMlvtI

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
fightclubfan.33
17 June, 2017, 3:41 PM UTC

thanks

\
Joeball
UTC +5:00
jessky77
21 June, 2017, 12:48 AM UTC
Hey there people!!! What about the "About" section on my profile? Must be on the forum, right?
Jess
UTC +4:00
Bye
21 June, 2017, 5:28 AM UTC

jessky77 said:

Hey there people!!! What about the "About" section on my profile? Must be on the forum, right?

No, it's part of the in-game profile but the "About" field doesn't show up on profile if empty.

Add some text and you'll see it displayed.

Cheers
P.

hextechmate
26 June, 2017, 1:41 AM UTC
The bewilderer's path to the handy information displayed in the euphoric forums
Rhyvaesian
UTC -3:00
Bye
26 June, 2017, 4:04 AM UTC
hextechmate said:

The bewilderer's path to the handy information displayed in the euphoric forums
Someone's been using Google Translate ;-)
1780788 users registered; 48423 topics; 287356 posts; our newest member:borovikmal