Dominion run

6 Replies
Zsolt Antal
6 June, 2017, 8:45 PM UTC

This for sure it's not an bug  and all it's working fine  with the servers without glitches from plarium ( being sarcasting  )

http://imgur.com/a/Nt8g0



Being seriuos maybe somebody will explain how it's possible to have that dominion run ... if  i just finished today 30  consecutive days of dominion ..
UTC +3:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
7 June, 2017, 8:59 AM UTC

Please be aware that such issues should be directed to the technical specialists from our Support Team. Unfortunately, we are unable to help you on Forum. Your issue requires checking your account information.


Please follow this link and submit a ticket: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Zsolt Antal
7 June, 2017, 1:49 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Please be aware that such issues should be directed to the technical specialists from our Support Team. Unfortunately, we are unable to help you on Forum. Your issue requires checking your account information.


Please follow this link and submit a ticket: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new



Thank you for youre understanding ..but will  not contact support anymore to waste my time and nerves .. anyhow doen't help doing that ..only  making me more nerves,, i know theiers answer anyhow ..it's not possible to happen that ..like when i lost all my offensive army in that defensive  positions  even if i didn't sent it because of yours glitches ..

UTC +3:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
8 June, 2017, 6:57 AM UTC
Zsolt Antal said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Please be aware that such issues should be directed to the technical specialists from our Support Team. Unfortunately, we are unable to help you on Forum. Your issue requires checking your account information.


Please follow this link and submit a ticket: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new



Thank you for youre understanding ..but will  not contact support anymore to waste my time and nerves .. anyhow doen't help doing that ..only  making me more nerves,, i know theiers answer anyhow ..it's not possible to happen that ..like when i lost all my offensive army in that defensive  positions  even if i didn't sent it because of yours glitches ..

In that case I suggest you contacting Leonidas on Forum. Maybe he will be able to help.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Zsolt Antal
8 June, 2017, 10:55 AM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Zsolt Antal said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Please be aware that such issues should be directed to the technical specialists from our Support Team. Unfortunately, we are unable to help you on Forum. Your issue requires checking your account information.


Please follow this link and submit a ticket: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new



Thank you for youre understanding ..but will  not contact support anymore to waste my time and nerves .. anyhow doen't help doing that ..only  making me more nerves,, i know theiers answer anyhow ..it's not possible to happen that ..like when i lost all my offensive army in that defensive  positions  even if i didn't sent it because of yours glitches ..

In that case I suggest you contacting Leonidas on Forum. Maybe he will be able to help.
 It's possible to contact someone   like  an CEO  of plarium ...  to make an open letter and write to him how his employess from sparta wars   thearts their users/customers  ???  Something has to change ...and maybe it's time for  an change in staff... Best regards 
UTC +3:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
8 June, 2017, 1:47 PM UTC
Zsolt Antal said:


 It's possible to contact someone   like  an CEO  of plarium ...  to make an open letter and write to him how his employess from sparta wars   thearts their users/customers  ???  Something has to change ...and maybe it's time for  an change in staff... Best regards 
If you have some feedback about Forum administration, use a proper link posted in Forum rules :) 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Xena
Moderator
9 June, 2017, 1:47 PM UTC

Zsolt Antal said:


This for sure it's not an bug  and all it's working fine  with the servers without glitches from plarium ( being sarcasting  )

http://imgur.com/a/Nt8g0



Being seriuos maybe somebody will explain how it's possible to have that dominion run ... if  i just finished today 30  consecutive days of dominion ..

Hello Archon,

That for sure is not a bug. It's a feature that was added a while back so that the players won't lose their spartan allegiance rewards.

Even though you didn't log in for a day (or days) you don't lose the spartan allegiance rewards like you used to.

But in order to do that you need to log in at least one time per week.

That way your dominion run shows less days than your spartan allegiance days but it continues to count and you continue to receive the rewards the next time you log in. 

Warrior Princess
UTC +2:00
1665040 users registered; 34052 topics; 253276 posts; our newest member:dproberts866