Feedback on the latest 2017 update

22 Replies
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
6 June, 2017, 8:13 AM UTC
eluchil said:

If "players cities are the sole discretion of the individual and plarium, others do not own them or have the right to them", then likewise others should not have the right to see how long a player has been inactive.  That is a function of the scouting and the raiding and the risking of retaliation.  Additionally, I agree that this sort of information should be able to be accessed by polemarchs only; while I agree that players' cities are theirs and Plarium has power of sanction over them, once a player joins a coalition he is (or should be) subject to that coalition's rules and guidelines, and that coalition should have control over his information until he leaves....for his own good at least
This has been a part of Coalition mechanics for a long time. In the past all players absent for 3+ days had the same indication, but we have decided to show their actual absence time when our players asked for that. 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
morteeee
6 June, 2017, 8:06 PM UTC
Mick13000 said:

morteeee said:

Mick13000 said:

Also..you mentioned "Cap Stats"..where should I look for these?
thanks 
Respect to all 
Mick

Go to your coalition stats tab in your embassy

select defence 

it should be on right as long as you have coalition permission to view 

Mortee..does the hegemon have to enable the view? I do not see it as some of the other polemarchs have stated.

Also, I am on the "Glorious Valley" server- is that the main server?-I am not on Facebook.

Thanks
yes Hegemon has to give permission to view I think, will check when I am in game 
History is written by the victors
UTC +1:00
solnicko
7 June, 2017, 7:47 PM UTC

ALYONA SAYS:"This has been a part of Coalition mechanics for a long time. In the past all players absent for 3+ days had the same indication, but we have decided to show their actual absence time when our players asked for that. "

No opposite argument:the community of the player "MAKES THE GAME".Fine :)

But Not the majority of the players are aware of what involves ruling a community(a small\medium coal)that's my point.

In my humble opinion it is like giving the driver licence to a 10 year old boy\girl

LCCD
UTC +2:00
1781086 users registered; 48440 topics; 287454 posts; our newest member:spmit88