Feedback on the  latest 2017 update

Feedback on the latest 2017 update

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
May 31, 2017, 19:1005/31/17

Feedback on the latest 2017 update

Hello warriors,

I have opened this topic to complaint over the new feature of showing the exact amount of days of inactivity to each player belonging to a coalision.

IN MY HUMBLE BUT FIRM OPINION,BUILDING,MANAGING,CARING ON  A COLALISION IS THE RESULT OF HARD WORK AND REGULARITY.

Giving the possibility to read for how long a players has'nt been connected even from the last newby is respectless of the hard work of the coal's officiers.

Considering the pratice of using alternative accounts in order to collect information over a competitor coalision i would have reserved this feature only to those promoted to the rank of polemarch.

uffà

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 1, 2017, 04:4306/01/17
Jun 1, 2017, 04:46(edited)
11/24/15

Good Point.

Also, the update has some bugs, i see its showing players as login today, and after some time they show as yesterday, then again today
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jun 1, 2017, 08:3906/01/17
09/17/15
ashishjoseph22 said:

Good Point.

Also, the update has some bugs, i see its showing players as login today, and after some time they show as yesterday, then again today
Please report it to Support with screenshots.
Jun 1, 2017, 08:4006/01/17
09/17/15

As for this feature, Coalition management have asked us to add this info for almost a year!

it's not very efficient to manage your team when you see someone as MIA 3+. 3+ is what? 3 days? 7 days? 2 weeks? a year? Now we have added a detailed data that will help you to better understand who needs to be kicked maybe ;)
Jun 1, 2017, 09:2906/01/17
11/05/15

mine seems to be working fine so far 

and Cap Stats do too :D

Pretty happy with those features :D 
Jun 1, 2017, 13:1906/01/17

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

As for this feature, Coalition management have asked us to add this info for almost a year!

it's not very efficient to manage your team when you see someone as MIA 3+. 3+ is what? 3 days? 7 days? 2 weeks? a year? Now we have added a detailed data that will help you to better understand who needs to be kicked maybe ;)

I like this feature in general:my point is that those information should be reserved to those palyers having the right and the privilege in admit\dismiss.Just as the "capital management  privilege " that normally is given to trusted and reliable officiers and the stats tab wich is already reserved to the polemarches .  

Jun 1, 2017, 13:3106/01/17
11/17/16

solnicko said:

I like this feature in general:my point is that those information should be reserved to those palyers having the right and the privilege in admit\dismiss.Just as the "capital management  privilege " that normally is given to trusted and reliable officiers and the stats tab wich is already reserved to the polemarches .  

Hello Archon,

Personally I love this new feature regarding the days someone hasn't logged in. I find it really useful and yes I agree it can be a good tool in the wrong hands but long ago was pretty much the same.

I believe it's a good chance for all of us to be more careful when new members join our coalition.

Though, truth be told, you can never be sure about anyone!

Since you want this new feature to be seen from the higher ranks, I recommend you to comment under the suggestions post so it can be taken into consideration.

https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/suggestions/35525_your-suggestions---2/ 

Jun 1, 2017, 15:4606/01/17
Jun 1, 2017, 15:46(edited)
01/27/15

To be quite honest, I think that everyone should be able to see how many days every player is inactive.  I have said it before, like the city bar is red for enemy, green for friend and brown for neutral, it should be a designated color for 7 days + inactive.

Players cities are the sole discretion of the individual and plarium, others do not own them or have the right to them however, you are more than welcome to defend a comrade who is inactive in your coalition.
Jun 1, 2017, 16:5706/01/17

RIX said:

To be quite honest, I think that everyone should be able to see how many days every player is inactive.  I have said it before, like the city bar is red for enemy, green for friend and brown for neutral, it should be a designated color for 7 days + inactive.

Players cities are the sole discretion of the individual and plarium, others do not own them or have the right to them however, you are more than welcome to defend a comrade who is inactive in your coalition.

I understand your argoment but i'm on the opinion that a good coalision is a comunity of person,humans and there are lot of personal ground to be absent for a while,reporting to the officier's body.

I find not fair put on the same level the "interaction\intelligence" at disposal of the first come( sincere or hostile he could be)with the one that those that are giving the most care , presence,effort and monay too  on benefit of the Whole coal.Simple.

As stated before a new player now can easily come across, take a shot of the situation , leave the coal and report to his external mates\friends.

Let the score hunters make some effort in getting their spoils :)

Jun 1, 2017, 17:0006/01/17
Xena said:

solnicko said:

Hello Archon,

Personally I love this new feature regarding the days someone hasn't logged in. I find it really useful and yes I agree it can be a good tool in the wrong hands but long ago was pretty much the same.

I believe it's a good chance for all of us to be more careful when new members join our coalition.

Though, truth be told, you can never be sure about anyone!

Since you want this new feature to be seen from the higher ranks, I recommend you to comment under the suggestions post so it can be taken into consideration.

https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/suggestions/35525_your-suggestions---2/ 

thanks for reply.Have done it.I would like to leave opened and highlighted this topic for a while in order to collect different opinion.(the matter is new and here it has more visibility than in the suggestion's section)
Jun 1, 2017, 17:1706/01/17

+multiple account is a reality that we cannot deny.

+ther's not a tool(as far as i know) that allow to find directely the position of a player's city by the imput of his nik.It means that under the aspect of an apparently harmless  small town -in e.g. server2- there could be hiding a skilled dangerous shark active on server1.
Jun 2, 2017, 01:3706/02/17
01/10/16

morteeee said:

mine seems to be working fine so far 

and Cap Stats do too :D

Pretty happy with those features :D 

I like the fact that I can see the number of days what member has been away..but can all members see these stats?

Also..you mentioned "Cap Stats"..where should I look for these?

thanks

Respect to all

Mick
Jun 2, 2017, 05:2006/02/17
11/24/15

ashishjoseph22 said:

Good Point.

Please report it to Support with screenshots.
Thanks, Done
Jun 2, 2017, 08:3206/02/17
09/17/15
solnicko said:

It shouldn't be a privilege to see who is absent for a long time. Theoretically Coalitions should consist of active members, not long agos. :) And your teammates deserve to know if you are an active player, because you are a team in a first place. As for the Spies - yes, they  can get this info too. So maybe it's time to make your Coa more active? Let them fear!
Jun 2, 2017, 15:3206/02/17

solnicko said:

It shouldn't be a privilege to see who is absent for a long time. Theoretically Coalitions should consist of active members, not long agos. :) And your teammates deserve to know if you are an active player, because you are a team in a first place. As for the Spies - yes, they  can get this info too. So maybe it's time to make your Coa more active? Let them fear!

In "a perfect world" when the rate of applyer to the coal overwelmes the necessary periodical housecleening i will not complaint.I believe that your argument will work mainly for the bigger coalision  that offer a share in benefits  such as capital+pantheons etcc than with the medium size+ smaller coals.

Jun 2, 2017, 15:5406/02/17
11/05/15

Mick13000 said:

thanks 
Respect to all 
Mick

Go to your coalition stats tab in your embassy

select defence 

it should be on right as long as you have coalition permission to view 

Jun 2, 2017, 19:0706/02/17
09/19/14
not for plarium server ;) they "forgot" to mention that :)
Jun 2, 2017, 20:0506/02/17
Gorgo said:

not for plarium server ;) they "forgot" to mention that :)
i cannot understand your mind
Jun 3, 2017, 04:2006/03/17
01/10/16

morteeee said:

Mick13000 said:

thanks 
Respect to all 
Mick

Go to your coalition stats tab in your embassy

select defence 

it should be on right as long as you have coalition permission to view 

Mortee..does the hegemon have to enable the view? I do not see it as some of the other polemarchs have stated.

Also, I am on the "Glorious Valley" server- is that the main server?-I am not on Facebook.

Thanks
Jun 3, 2017, 04:3006/03/17
06/15/15
If "players cities are the sole discretion of the individual and plarium, others do not own them or have the right to them", then likewise others should not have the right to see how long a player has been inactive.  That is a function of the scouting and the raiding and the risking of retaliation.  Additionally, I agree that this sort of information should be able to be accessed by polemarchs only; while I agree that players' cities are theirs and Plarium has power of sanction over them, once a player joins a coalition he is (or should be) subject to that coalition's rules and guidelines, and that coalition should have control over his information until he leaves....for his own good at least
Jun 6, 2017, 08:1306/06/17
09/17/15
eluchil said:

If "players cities are the sole discretion of the individual and plarium, others do not own them or have the right to them", then likewise others should not have the right to see how long a player has been inactive.  That is a function of the scouting and the raiding and the risking of retaliation.  Additionally, I agree that this sort of information should be able to be accessed by polemarchs only; while I agree that players' cities are theirs and Plarium has power of sanction over them, once a player joins a coalition he is (or should be) subject to that coalition's rules and guidelines, and that coalition should have control over his information until he leaves....for his own good at least
This has been a part of Coalition mechanics for a long time. In the past all players absent for 3+ days had the same indication, but we have decided to show their actual absence time when our players asked for that.