All Categories

galleys wont leave port?

galleys wont leave port?

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
May 27, 2017, 01:1705/27/17

galleys wont leave port?

ok i am extremely new, as in just started playing today. i am at the point in the tutorial where you trde an article at the port. it shows 2 loaded galleys, and nothing in transit after i made the exchange from the euphorate. all i see is th clock that the offer expires in and the option to delete. what am i doing wrong?i feel like i hae missed something major here.. please help!
Views
Comments
Comments
May 27, 2017, 03:4205/27/17
01/10/16

suzanne.schaber said:

ok i am extremely new, as in just started playing today. i am at the point in the tutorial where you trde an article at the port. it shows 2 loaded galleys, and nothing in transit after i made the exchange from the euphorate. all i see is th clock that the offer expires in and the option to delete. what am i doing wrong?i feel like i hae missed something major here.. please help!

Hi Suzanne,

Welcome to the addiction:)

If  I am understanding you correctly-you put articles on the galley for trade. 

The articles are on the galleys-waiting for someone to accept your trade-when that happens you will see the galley "in transit". The offer by you does have an expiration date.

CM's-if I have given out incorrect information please help.

Respect To All

Mick

May 27, 2017, 07:4805/27/17

ahhhi got you. i was assummong that when it said trade offer accepted, it would go through.

thanks!!!