All Categories

Smoking gun: another piece of evidence PP is designed to hurt certain players.

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
May 24, 2017, 04:1405/24/17
03/19/15

Yesterday I hit 19 PP positions and got  mediocre payout - about 60% of what I expected. Hoped to try again today. Even though I hit all 170 positions, Plarium gives me decent payouts ONLY in the 140-150 rang. Thus, I expected that at least one of new positions out of 19 after the reset will be within or just close to that range. No, none was between 130 and 157. All came lvl 5- 90. 

http://prntscr.com/fbepyf

Sorry, but only an idiot would believe in "accidents" that keep happening for many months. I quit talking to "support" long ago - they never help, because they are the source, not a solution.  Without pressure from players, nothing will change to good, things will only get worse. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
May 24, 2017, 08:0705/24/17
09/17/15
Hi! Persian Positions work as intended. Your expectations may differ from the actual game mechanics. That's the only issue that may occur. If you have discovered that your strategy works great for lvl 140-150, you can stay on that levels and just don't go higher.  Higher levels may require a different strategy ;)
May 24, 2017, 11:5305/24/17
May 25, 2017, 00:16(edited)
03/19/15

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Hi! Persian Positions work as intended. Your expectations may differ from the actual game mechanics. That's the only issue that may occur. If you have discovered that your strategy works great for lvl 140-150, you can stay on that levels and just don't go higher.  Higher levels may require a different strategy ;)

Alyona, You didn't even read what I was talking about. How can I "stay on that level", lf Plarium intentionally deprives me from any  positions close to this level  during resets? That is what my post was about - and you missed it completely.  

I understand, your reflex prompts you to defend  Plarium even if you didn't get into it. I think you can do better. 

BTW, I never said the nasty  things that happen are not intended. They are. And that is a problem. 

May 25, 2017, 00:1905/25/17
03/19/15

hit 15 more positions. Another reset - another horrible result. Only very low lvl PP received. Thank you, plarium bad boys, thank you again :) 
May 25, 2017, 07:3805/25/17
09/17/15
If you 'overload' certain PP levels, you won't be able to get PPs of other levels next day. However, if you raid only PPs of a certain level frame, you'll be receiving PPs of the same level frame afterwards. But please note that level frames may include more than 10 levels each ;)
May 25, 2017, 22:4405/25/17
03/19/15

If you 'overload' certain PP levels, you won't be able to get PPs of other levels next day. However, if you raid only PPs of a certain level frame, you'll be receiving PPs of the same level frame afterwards. But please note that level frames may include more than 10 levels each ;)

I hit all the pans available between lvl 130 and 157. You can see it from the screenshot. After 2 resets, nothing was replaced. Only smallest PP came. Very nasty on Plarium part, as usual :(

May 26, 2017, 08:0005/26/17
09/17/15

knigochey said:

I hit all the pans available between lvl 130 and 157. You can see it from the screenshot. After 2 resets, nothing was replaced. Only smallest PP came. Very nasty on Plarium part, as usual :(

If you don't receive PPs of a higher level, contact Support, they will check the reason. 

P.S. Someone has a forum alt ;)

May 27, 2017, 03:5305/27/17
03/19/15

knigochey said:

If you don't receive PPs of a higher level, contact Support, they will check the reason. 

P.S. Someone has a forum alt ;)

I already explained - I quit wasting time with "support". Never helped. 

Someone is not alone 

May 29, 2017, 09:3905/29/17
09/17/15
knigochey said:

Someone is not alone 

It's your choice. But please keep in mind that we won't be able to help if you're not cooperating :)
May 29, 2017, 20:2805/29/17
03/19/15

knigochey said:

Someone is not alone 

It's your choice. But please keep in mind that we won't be able to help if you're not cooperating :)
You (they) are not going to help anyway. And the only way of "cooperation" Plarium needs is money. Sorry, no more :)