Timing of external drachma gifts?

5 Replies
Ike
20 May, 2017, 10:18 PM UTC
I was lucky enough to win 2000 drachmae in the last online chat. (Yes, I was shocked... really nice for a non-coiner!) That was a day and a half ago, haven't seen the drachmae yet though. I gave my coords about 10 mins after the chat (once I found the PM to use). How long should I expect to wait to see the drachmae? TIA.
UTC +5:00
Drag-Theseus
21 May, 2017, 10:10 PM UTC
There were some little problem in game.. we will report this and you will get your Drachma Archon (btw..did you give informationsonly about your coords? You sould add server name too please:)  )
I'm just Time Lord....
UTC +7:00
Ike
22 May, 2017, 12:11 AM UTC
Drag-Theseus said:

There were some little problem in game.. we will report this and you will get your Drachma Archon (btw..did you give informationsonly about your coords? You sould add server name too please:)  )
Thanks for responding! Yes, I did give my coords (and my server) to Alyona by FB PM about 10 mins after the chat ended.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
22 May, 2017, 9:17 AM UTC
Ike said:

Drag-Theseus said:

Thanks for responding! Yes, I did give my coords (and my server) to Alyona by FB PM about 10 mins after the chat ended.
I haven't checked filtered PMs till Moday, sorry :) Your reward was sent!
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Ike
22 May, 2017, 4:06 PM UTC
I got it today... thanks for checking on it, and getting it through. Now I'm ready for the next sketch sale! :D
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
23 May, 2017, 8:05 AM UTC
Ike said:

I got it today... thanks for checking on it, and getting it through. Now I'm ready for the next sketch sale! :D

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1775900 users registered; 47835 topics; 285644 posts; our newest member:shiva5