Dominion status

8 Replies
Skulder
7 May, 2017, 4:32 PM UTC

Hy 

now  i have activate the dominom status for over 29 days  

http://imgur.com/a/joLko


 if sometimes in the next month i will reach to level 9  i will lost the current activation period ?? 


UTC +3:00
0
Drag-Theseus
Moderator
7 May, 2017, 5:20 PM UTC

No you won't Archon, don't worry..

Activator is universal for all Dominion levels
I'm just Time Lord....
UTC +7:00
1
Drag-Theseus
Moderator
7 May, 2017, 5:20 PM UTC
I like to have Dominion activated too.but I am always waiting discount.
I'm just Time Lord....
UTC +7:00
0
Skulder
7 May, 2017, 7:17 PM UTC

thank you  for the   info... me  one  didn't thought that are discounts for dominions so bought one full price ...didn't get one till  now and i'm day 83 :( 


don't now how those discounts works  but i have   a lot of  days of chests ,articles  ,units , schemas ( today was having one at 50 % ) and boosts  :( 
UTC +3:00
0
Drag-Theseus
Moderator
8 May, 2017, 7:46 AM UTC

Yes it's the same for everyone..have patience .

My dominionis off and I'm waiting discount..hope that there will come new discount soon.. at least 30% hehe
I'm just Time Lord....
UTC +7:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
8 May, 2017, 10:39 AM UTC
When you get a new activator, it can also be added to the Market if you currently have one active :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
Skulder
8 May, 2017, 10:56 AM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

When you get a new activator, it can also be added to the Market if you currently have one active :)
so if  activate another one now .. the time  will add   to the current period ?? 
UTC +3:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 May, 2017, 9:46 AM UTC
Zsolt Antal said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

When you get a new activator, it can also be added to the Market if you currently have one active :)
so if  activate another one now .. the time  will add   to the current period ?? 
When you activate several Activators, time adds up. But it won't work with 30d one. It just won't activate until the previous one expires. 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1
Skulder
10 May, 2017, 12:12 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Zsolt Antal said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

When you get a new activator, it can also be added to the Market if you currently have one active :)
so if  activate another one now .. the time  will add   to the current period ?? 
When you activate several Activators, time adds up. But it won't work with 30d one. It just won't activate until the previous one expires. 
thank you for the info
UTC +3:00
0
1780315 users registered; 48356 topics; 287217 posts; our newest member:benz10