How long are your training queues? (500 Dr. for top three!)

65 Replies
Xena
3 May, 2017, 9:01 PM UTC

ashishjoseph22 said:

Zenekin and Xena, have you both put enough defensive units in the middle of the upgrades, as you know you would not be able to stop the building process(but boost is always there).

Though i really like the length of the queues you both have.

I have a couple of months (or less I think) left building defensive cavalry units. After that all units are offensive on all 4 buildings. I trade more than 100K timber everyday for the exact same amount of bronze. Luckily I have friends who build def and need timber and therefore we trade.

But the last 3 months are all about offense! 
Warrior Princess
UTC +2:00
Antiope
4 May, 2017, 6:14 PM UTC

http://prntscr.com/f44p1m

Hellenic Front
UTC +9:00
Xena
8 May, 2017, 6:44 AM UTC
Dorieas said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

By the way, when we released new quests on FB, some people weren't happy that they have long queues ;) as one of the quests requires training certain Units
Thats wrong... Totally wrong... Tell em that even if you got que with 200 days on the quest counting the new troops you build...
Could you please post it under the suggestions thread Archon? 
Warrior Princess
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
8 May, 2017, 10:49 AM UTC
Dorieas said:

Thats wrong... Totally wrong... Tell em that even if you got que with 200 days on the quest counting the new troops you build...
I can pass suggestions, but I can't "tell them" what to do :) Please remember that all decisions are made after long discussions and considerations within several teams :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 May, 2017, 9:42 AM UTC
Completing certain quests can be hard. But that's a part of a challenge :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Dorieas
10 May, 2017, 11:10 PM UTC

The Irate Penguin said:

Many players boast of their months-long training queues, others favour short queues giving one the opportunity to quickly react to "shortages" of a specific type of offensive or defensive unit. 

•  How long is your queue?

• Are you comfortable with that?

• What would you suggest to a new player? 

Let us know! 

Cheers 
P. 

EDIT (03.05.17): The three brave posters with the highest count in a training category will be awarded 500 Drachmas (please supply screenshots) - Rewards will be distributed on the last day of this month.

Hi Irate Penguin...

Question??? The winners they ll be the persons with the longest que of any academy or average in total four academies??? 
A Leader Leads By Example Not By Forge...
UTC +3:00
The Irate Penguin
11 May, 2017, 12:49 AM UTC

Dorieas said:

Question??? The winners they ll be the persons with the longest que of any academy or average in total four academies??? 

The longest queue in any academy will do, whatever is listed under "complete in" on the top left showing the current academy selected. Anything else would involve multiple screenshots of the four queues and that's asking a bit much. 

And BTW, should this have not been clear: longest means longest in time, NOT in number of units lined up. 

In my meagre example of a queue at the top of the thread, that would be the 13d 11h 15m value listed.

Cheers
P.

"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, dance as if no one were watching." (Satchel Paige) - https://youtu.be/dy4kaB4HmyQ
Dorieas
11 May, 2017, 9:01 AM UTC
The Irate Penguin said:

Dorieas said:

The longest queue in any academy will do, whatever is listed under "complete in" on the top left showing the current academy selected. Anything else would involve multiple screenshots of the four queues and that's asking a bit much. 

And BTW, should this have not been clear: longest means longest in time, NOT in number of units lined up. 

In my meagre example of a queue at the top of the thread, that would be the 13d 11h 15m value listed.

Cheers
P.

Thanks Irate... Unfair for those built equal them academies but fair enough as a rule..
Zenekin
11 May, 2017, 11:16 AM UTC

Penguino, when is the deadline for the drachma reward in this thread?

Thanks
The Irate Penguin
11 May, 2017, 12:17 PM UTC

The Irate Penguin said:

EDIT (03.05.17): The three brave posters with the highest count in a training category will be awarded 500 Drachmas (please supply screenshots) - Rewards will be distributed on the last day of this month.

Wed 31st of May 24:00 UTC is the deadline.

Cheers
P.

"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, dance as if no one were watching." (Satchel Paige) - https://youtu.be/dy4kaB4HmyQ
Dorieas
15 May, 2017, 4:55 PM UTC
Zenekin said:

and climbing. Approx 600 days total

I think when they saw yr ques no one wants to take part in the tournament... Hahahaha... 
Drag-Theseus
16 May, 2017, 7:28 AM UTC
true lol
I'm just Time Lord....
UTC +7:00
Zenekin
16 May, 2017, 11:37 AM UTC

Didn't mean to intimidate or anything  

I'm sure that there are some players that have even longer queues than mine 

The Irate Penguin
16 May, 2017, 11:56 AM UTC

Dorieas said:

I think when they saw yr ques no one wants to take part in the tournament... Hahahaha... 

Zenekin seaid:

Didn't mean to intimidate or anything

... and remember that it's the top three that are rewarded! :-)

The Irate Penguin
17 May, 2017, 2:33 PM UTC

Current standings, with 2 weeks to go:

1st  Zenekin  201d 11h 31m 

2nd Xena     152d 12h 13m 

3rd  Antiope  128d 5h 39m 

Have I missed anyone?

Emiliano
17 May, 2017, 6:57 PM UTC

http://prntscr.com/f8zxbo

266 days on cavs

UTC +0:00
The Irate Penguin
17 May, 2017, 7:40 PM UTC

Whoa! Updated standings, with a new leader:

1st  Emiliano    266d 0h 37m

2nd Zenekin     201d 11h 31m 

3rd  Xena         152d 12h 13m 

----

4th  Antiope      128d 5h 39m 

Dorieas
17 May, 2017, 10:34 PM UTC
The Irate Penguin said:

Whoa! Updated standings, with a new leader:

1st  Emiliano    266d 0h 37m

2nd Zenekin     201d 11h 31m 

3rd  Xena         152d 12h 13m 

----

4th  Antiope      128d 5h 39m 

Now is getting interesting,,, I had to txt my cooperator Emiliano to take part on the tournament and I ll txt more players I think they have long ques on academies... Impressive yr ques Emiliano... Welldone...
Zenekin
18 May, 2017, 10:43 AM UTC
@emiliano Wraios 
Dorieas
18 May, 2017, 10:51 AM UTC
3 Greeks on the Top 3... Seems it ll be a Greek Rally... 
1662037 users registered; 33515 topics; 252664 posts; our newest member:8001211DDDD