Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
May 15, 2017, 08:4305/15/17
09/17/15

Mullenz said:

Xena said:

Even if a coiner does come knocking on your city's gates what's the worst thing he or she can do?

If the coiner is coordinated with plarium staff, he/she can cause a lot of damage. there are moments when your troops are returning from an assignment - and it is not that hard to calculate the arrival time so all that returned gets exterminated.  similarly, if you attack some target with large forces, the coiner can send a lot of "reinforcement" and finish your troops. But even is that doesn't happen, what is a pleasure to play in a rigged game, when your efforts and skills mean nothing, if there are monsters, with very enormous armies of doubtful origin? 

Plarium employees never interfere in gameplay. So we do not "coordinate" anyone.

May 16, 2017, 16:4805/16/17
May 16, 2017, 16:53(edited)
04/13/16

Some  conspiracy theory about  who killed JF Kennedy  , u guys don't have or something else :))

I imagine Alyona sending cripted data to coiners  now about when my army will be  arriving after raids :)) 

so from on .. i will used always boosts to recall my army :P

May 17, 2017, 07:5605/17/17
09/17/15

Zsolt Antal said:

Some  conspiracy theory about  who killed JF Kennedy  , u guys don't have or something else :))

I imagine Alyona sending cripted data to coiners  now about when my army will be  arriving after raids :)) 

Auto unit hider.

the solution to all 
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
May 17, 2017, 08:1205/17/17
09/17/15

Zsolt Antal said:

Beware, people!

May 17, 2017, 14:0405/17/17
07/12/15
Zsolt Antal said:

Hear, hear..