Cannot Zoom

20 Replies
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
13 June, 2017, 8:40 AM UTC
lastsplatter said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

We do have people who test our app before each update. Moreover, they test it 3 times: when features are being developed, when new version is ready for update, and right after the first servers were updated with a new version.

However, with each update we add more and more features. It's impossible to test all cases. 
Ah so what you are admitting to is that they are useless and should be sacked? They tested it 3 times but didn't notice an 8 year long basic function had suddenly vanished??  Wow you really have filled me with a sense of 'legendary' trust in your staffs abilities please keep up your 'epic' job
QA engineers are not players. They have a certain test plan that they need to follow. Unfortunately, not all game features and functions can be included in test plan. Otherwise, we would update our game once a year :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1667242 users registered; 34144 topics; 253886 posts; our newest member:chapouzo