More miscellaneous questions

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Apr 24, 2017, 20:2704/24/17
02/27/17

Thanks as always for being here to answer questions! Here are a few that have struck me over the last week or so.

1. a few days ago, my maximum raids allowed jumped from 10 to 15. Extremely useful! But today they are back to 10 max, and as usual, I'm sitting at zero right now, and can't continue completing personal events until the 4 hour clock runs out. So, how did I get, briefly, a 15 raid max? Something I did? Something the developers were testing? A bug? TIA.

2. I see that a number of experienced players have 10 or 20 sieges going on at once. But when I set sieges, I can only have 3 active at once--any additional just sit there and don't accumlate anything, unless I recall one of the 3 active ones. Is there a way to increase one's limit of active sieges? Is there some other value to have lots of sieges?

3. Is there ever a sale for sketches better than 30%? I'm saving up my earned drachmae, and would love not to have to get to 7K for the 30% sale. :)

thanks, folks!
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 24, 2017, 20:4604/24/17
  1. Presumably, your coalition had an active buff (you can search for "buff" in the guide to find out more).

2. A number of reasons for multiple sieges: having quick alternatives when a siege is broken, looking to score in the siege rankings, being a nuicance by hogging abandoned cities ;-), ...

3. Haven't seen one >30% but can't say for sure,

Cheers
P.

Apr 24, 2017, 20:5004/24/17
02/27/17
Great info, thanks!