Missing Tribute Offerings

5 Replies
chakrab
24 April, 2017, 3:35 PM UTC
The achievement counter for tribute offerings (periphetes, procrustes, antheus) does not seem to be counting properly. I click on atleast 10 items daily and let's say only 6-7 adds up. It's worse when I click on items on a friend's land. Tried refreshing the browser and no help. The count always seem to short change me on the number of clicks. Makes gathering 10k items much difficult. 
UTC -5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
25 April, 2017, 10:49 AM UTC
Hi! When you refresh the page, do they add up?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
chakrab
25 April, 2017, 2:48 PM UTC
no they don't. i have also noticed that if i don't claim the offerings on my city, i see similar offerings in other cities (specially seiged ones) and even though i click on them, they don't add up.
UTC -5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
26 April, 2017, 8:13 AM UTC
chakrab said:

no they don't. i have also noticed that if i don't claim the offerings on my city, i see similar offerings in other cities (specially seiged ones) and even though i click on them, they don't add up.
If you can capture a video of a bug, please send it to our Support Team, they will try to reproduce it.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
The Irate Penguin
27 April, 2017, 10:44 AM UTC

Hadn't had a chance to try this, but today's my day off so ... :-)

It seems chakrab might be on to something here. I collected tributes both from my own and a befriended city and got this:

A. Initial Tribute Achievement values:

B. Collection at befriended city:

C. Updated tribute achievement values:

D. Collection in my home city:

E. Updated tribute achievement values:

All values are off, totalling 11 unaccounted for items:

Cheers
P.

Note: hard page refreshes were inserted between each of the above steps.

"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, dance as if no one were watching." (Satchel Paige) - https://youtu.be/dy4kaB4HmyQ
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 April, 2017, 8:27 AM UTC
Thank you for the details! I will forward it to our devs.
1659179 users registered; 33215 topics; 251840 posts; our newest member:shamarhinds