what is this?

17 Replies
Tonaya
23 April, 2017, 10:11 AM UTC

http://prntscr.com/ezskkj


Tonaya

UTC +0:00
0
Xena
Moderator
23 April, 2017, 10:16 AM UTC

First time I see that truth be told.

It's weird and I can't help you further.

Maybe someone else has seen that before and can explain to us.
Warrior Princess
UTC +2:00
0
Bye
23 April, 2017, 11:11 AM UTC

Xena said:


First time I see that truth be told.

See:



UTC +2:00
1
Skulder
23 April, 2017, 11:26 AM UTC

On the same theme 

where it's the about thing  on my profile  to complete  i looked and didn't find :)) 
 

http://imgur.com/a/bbELz

UTC +3:00
0
Xena
Moderator
23 April, 2017, 11:34 AM UTC

The Irate Penguin said:


Xena said:


First time I see that truth be told.

See:



Now that is very interesting! Seems really nice!

It's all Greek to me got to admit! 

As a FB server player I am now aware of this Plarium.com server feature to my defense! 

Thank you for enlightening us IP! 

Warrior Princess
UTC +2:00
0
Tonaya
24 April, 2017, 12:14 AM UTC

it would be good if there is achievement how much time you were banned from forum as well,to be number 1 somewhere^^


Tonaya
UTC +0:00
2
Bye
24 April, 2017, 2:35 AM UTC

Zsolt Antal said:


On the same theme 

where it's the about thing  on my profile  to complete  i looked and didn't find :)) 
 

http://imgur.com/a/bbELz

It's right "about" here :-)


Cheers
P.


UTC +2:00
1
Skulder
24 April, 2017, 5:47 AM UTC

Don't know why on my page doesn't appear like that :)) ..
                  http://imgur.com/a/0NLPa

UTC +3:00
0
Bye
24 April, 2017, 6:06 AM UTC

Zsolt Antal said:


Don't know why on my page doesn't appear like that :)) ..
                  http://imgur.com/a/0NLPa

Can't be sure, I will ask. I see you're connected to FB; are you on an FB server? That might explain it since this was AFAIK announced as a plarium.com feature.


Cheers
P.

UTC +2:00
1
Skulder
24 April, 2017, 6:10 AM UTC
nop ..i'm playing on plarium..but i'm logging in with my facebook  account
UTC +3:00
0
Bye
24 April, 2017, 7:38 AM UTC

Zsolt Antal said:


nop ..i'm playing on plarium..but i'm logging in with my facebook  account

Have you tried clicking "Edit"? Is the "About" field visible when editing? If so, then it would seem that empty fields do not appear in Profile view.

Cheers
P.

UTC +2:00
1
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 April, 2017, 8:46 AM UTC
We'll soon post more details about this new feature :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
Skulder
24 April, 2017, 10:31 AM UTC

The Irate Penguin said:


Zsolt Antal said:


nop ..i'm playing on plarium..but i'm logging in with my facebook  account

Have you tried clicking "Edit"? Is the "About" field visible when editing? If so, then it would seem that empty fields do not appear in Profile view.

Cheers
P.


That  was the " problem "  :))) ... thanks for the help ..had to click on Edit  :)

Best Regards  :)
UTC +3:00
0
RIX forum RETIRED
26 April, 2017, 1:56 PM UTC
Have we found out what this is for?
A T H E N A
UTC -5:00
0
Xena
Moderator
26 April, 2017, 10:28 PM UTC
RIX said:

Have we found out what this is for?
As Alyona said above more details about this feature will be released soon! 
Warrior Princess
UTC +2:00
0
laury
6 May, 2017, 9:24 AM UTC

please do something about this MASTER


http://prntscr.com/f4qccr

Diana
UTC +3:00
0
Bye
6 May, 2017, 9:33 AM UTC

laury said:


please do something about this MASTER


http://prntscr.com/f4qccr

Thank you, we are aware of this recurring scam and have reported it.

Cheers
P.

PS: Laury, please do not double-post nor post off-topic, if needed you can create a new thread in an apposite category, thnak you.

UTC +2:00
0
morteeee
Moderator
6 May, 2017, 9:55 AM UTC

Tonaya said:


it would be good if there is achievement how much time you were banned from forum as well,to be number 1 somewhere^^


Tonaya

oh there is at least one person with WAY more than you Tonaya! 


Hope you are well honey :) 
History is written by the victors
UTC +1:00
0
1783005 users registered; 48649 topics; 288118 posts; our newest member:89508621281