How would you liberate a Coalition Member?

6 Replies
Bye
20 April, 2017, 8:28 AM UTC

Finding a coalition member sieged during morning rounds is more or less common. What unit types and strengths do you generally use to break a siege? Just a few light troops, assuming it's a minimal siege? If more, how much more? Do you scout? Let us know. 

Cheers
P.

UTC +2:00
Skulder
20 April, 2017, 9:07 AM UTC
if i am friend with him...first sent scouts..and after that all in with attack force :) 
UTC +3:00
morteeee
20 April, 2017, 6:19 PM UTC
scout first then send enough to liberate using the liberate button so as to not waste my precious res raids 
History is written by the victors
UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
21 April, 2017, 8:29 AM UTC
Siege is a good protection against raids :) Do you really need to liberate them? :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Xena
23 April, 2017, 11:59 AM UTC

Personally I never spy when I'm about to liberate someone.

I just send my expendable units (light and heavy infantry) no matter what's in there. 

Warrior Princess
Bye
23 April, 2017, 12:12 PM UTC

Xena said:

I just send my expendable units (light and heavy infantry) no matter what's in there. 

That's my method of choice as well. From experience and IMO most sieges (95%+) consist of a minimal contingent of troops, easily dislodged by a few heavy / lights; one more reason to keep some fast light/heavy units on call so that they are able to break sieges quickly. On occasion, one will run into a more sturdy siege, but that is the exception and can be dealt with separately.

m2cw
P.

Xena
23 April, 2017, 2:07 PM UTC

The Irate Penguin said:

Xena said:

That's my method of choice as well. From experience and IMO most sieges (95%+) consist of a minimal contingent of troops, easily dislodged by a few heavy / lights; one more reason to keep some fast light/heavy units on call so that they are able to break sieges quickly. On occasion, one will run into a more sturdy siege, but that is the exception and can be dealt with separately.

m2cw
P.

Yes, I couldn't agree more with what is said above.

It is true that most of the times sieges consist of a small number of troops so you can easily liberate a siege.

Another interesting fact is that most of the def used in sieges is phalanx and cavalry units and therefore light and heavy infantry are more highly effective.

So, everyone, build light and heavy infantry offense because, personally, they are the most important units in most cases.

If a siege is heavily defended there are always friends or other coalition members willing to help you break the siege.

Just ask around! 

Warrior Princess
1778572 users registered; 48150 topics; 286344 posts; our newest member:alenakovalova23275gmailcom