Zero Losses on Persian Position

28 Replies
Tonaya
27 April, 2017, 9:53 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Tonaya said:



i know the trick,but didnt try it yet,under 25lvl,you send CERTAIN number of troops and champs and non die,and you finish position,i saw a lot screenshots but idk if the risk is worth it.

its not single troop of each kind

i tght players learned last time,that its not smart to reveal everything on forum,....Alyona see...and they change pp system,right? ^^


Tonaya

We're not planning to change anything, Tonaya :) 

yup and Tonaya believe you 100% :)


Tonaya
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
27 April, 2017, 3:25 PM UTC
Tonaya said:


yup and Tonaya believe you 100% :)


Tonaya
No, really. Last PP changes were in June, and no other changes are planned for now. 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Tonaya
27 April, 2017, 5:56 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Tonaya said:



yup and Tonaya believe you 100% :)


Tonaya
No, really. Last PP changes were in June, and no other changes are planned for now. 

aha,surly,you know,when Tonaya was little he believed in Santa Claus too 


Tonaya
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 April, 2017, 8:22 AM UTC
Tonaya said

aha,surly,you know,when Tonaya was little he believed in Santa Claus too 


Tonaya
I'm not intended to persuade anyone, Tonaya. I'm just a humble CM sharing the official information here ;)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Tonaya
28 April, 2017, 10:02 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Tonaya said

aha,surly,you know,when Tonaya was little he believed in Santa Claus too 


Tonaya
I'm not intended to persuade anyone, Tonaya. I'm just a humble CM sharing the official information here ;)

yup,and i am humble Tonaya :)

why are you so curious? you dont play game,you dont play pp... you dont need to know everything, you need to learn to enjoy ignorance 

just like me,i asked you million times same question,you didnt answer,so i live in ignorance more then 2 years ^^


Tonaya 

UTC +0:00
kjm
29 April, 2017, 11:23 AM UTC
Hello. 

I did some tests. I tried low to high (6-17).   I tried full army. Then I tried the 1 soldier each type idea. I compared some results.

The 1 soldier idea could work -no loss. But I could get similar results with my full army to almost the same level. Next, after the minimum loss level, my loss total was a little more if I used the 1 solider each type idea. With full army I had a loss too. But the loss was similar for resource value.  So, not better not worse. I used regular troops only..

If someone had different results or success with 1 soldier each type idea, please send me a  message.  (How did you do / /What did you do exactly). Maybe I made some mistake (?).  

Thank you.

UTC +9:00
GLP
30 April, 2017, 8:29 PM UTC

kjm said:


Hello. 

I did some tests. I tried low to high (6-17).   I tried full army. Then I tried the 1 soldier each type idea. I compared some results.

The 1 soldier idea could work -no loss. But I could get similar results with my full army to almost the same level. Next, after the minimum loss level, my loss total was a little more if I used the 1 solider each type idea. With full army I had a loss too. But the loss was similar for resource value.  So, not better not worse. I used regular troops only..

If someone had different results or success with 1 soldier each type idea, please send me a  message.  (How did you do / /What did you do exactly). Maybe I made some mistake (?).  

Thank you.

Me, too, please!

UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
3 May, 2017, 1:02 PM UTC
With 1 soldier thing, you need 1 soldier of each type existing in the game. I saw people from Si doing that, and they had some additional Units that you don't have in SP (from AvP event). I guess that could be a reason of their good results.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Tonaya
3 May, 2017, 2:34 PM UTC

it is not 1 troop of each kind :)


Tonaya
UTC +0:00
1662090 users registered; 33520 topics; 252673 posts; our newest member:dabsbiz