What to do?

11 Replies
Drag-Theseus
16 April, 2017, 11:15 AM UTC

Here is situation.. My coalition have 4 buffs available.. on what to spend them (activate them) ?

Suggestion? :) 

I'm just Time Lord....
UTC +7:00
Bye
16 April, 2017, 11:42 AM UTC

I could answer that for my coalition, not for yours I'm afraid. If you're planning on doing battle you'll probably look towards the top of your list, are you recuperating and retraining after a conflict, then it's buffs near the bottom that might come in handy. Additional raids are IMO always welcome, especially for players that have not upgraded their production buildings past 20+.

Create an online survey and ask your members, that'll get them fighting in coalitrion chat :-)

m2cw
P.

UTC +2:00
Xena
16 April, 2017, 1:05 PM UTC

Drag-Theseus said:

Here is situation.. My coalition have 4 buffs available.. on what to spend them (activate them) ?

Suggestion? :) 

Depends what you and your members want.

As IP said if you are planning to engage into a war then phalanx and cavalry unit offense is essential.

If not you can improve the bronze and timber production which will be useful for all members.

Last but not least if you want to help some of your members go into top 10 raid ranking then additional raid attempts are more than worth it! 

Warrior Princess
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
18 April, 2017, 9:00 AM UTC
So what did you choose? :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Drag-Theseus
18 April, 2017, 12:56 PM UTC

+5 raids

+20% bronze and timber (2 buffs)

and + on EXP
I'm just Time Lord....
UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
19 April, 2017, 7:35 AM UTC
Drag-Theseus said:

+5 raids

+20% bronze and timber (2 buffs)

and + on EXP

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
VodkaRedBull
19 April, 2017, 9:32 AM UTC

offence cav and phalanx all the way :D 

and then kill kill kill

but thats only for real coalitions to do :)
UTC +10:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
20 April, 2017, 7:51 AM UTC
VodkaRedBull said:

and then kill kill kill

And what if your Coalition is not planning any military actions?
VodkaRedBull
20 April, 2017, 8:45 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

VodkaRedBull said:

and then kill kill kill

And what if your Coalition is not planning any military actions?

then your coalition is boring and a bunch off chickens ..

it's a wargame so fight :D
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
21 April, 2017, 8:35 AM UTC
VodkaRedBull said:

But diplomacy is also a part of this game :) I agree that PvP is the most exciting part of this game, but there should be some peaceful periods for rebuilding as well ;)
VodkaRedBull
21 April, 2017, 10:14 AM UTC

VodkaRedBull said:

But diplomacy is also a part of this game :) I agree that PvP is the most exciting part of this game, but there should be some peaceful periods for rebuilding as well ;)

nope we are at war for a long time already but we keep growin and growin haha 

so i have to respectfully disagree with you
Xena
23 April, 2017, 11:29 AM UTC

VodkaRedBull said:

VodkaRedBull said:

nope we are at war for a long time already but we keep growin and growin haha 

so i have to respectfully disagree with you

Well if you have acropolis on 26 level then yes you will keep growing and growing but if you don't and you are at war then no you won't keep growing sorry to disappoint you.

My coalition is at war too. We took all 15+ pans of the other coalition, plus we downgraded their capital to level 5 from level 13.

Basically they lost 90% of their total def and they have lost much offense attacking our capital which is invulnerable but they still continue. Got to give them credit for that!  

We are an offensive coalition and therefore we don't hold pans so we haven't sustained many losses.

The thing is that they play hide and seek and even though we kill their cities we mostly kill the units they build from time to time.

So it's not really exciting even though we are at war! 

I agree that diplomacy is indeed an essential part of the game but these guys are really funny and demanding so no diplomacy there.

They ended the war status, we send them war status again and they haven't accepted it again... 

They told they want us to get back their pans, upgrade them all to level 5, give them back to them and make peace status!

They are really funny aren't they?? 

Warrior Princess
1723391 users registered; 42955 topics; 270689 posts; our newest member:jorgeki