Best tournament?

9 Replies
Drag-Theseus
9 April, 2017, 9:39 AM UTC

Which is best Tournament for you? Thoughts?

Personally.. Mine favourite, hmmm, maybe Capture the Flag is the best because I like buffs.

I'm just Time Lord....
UTC +7:00
Ike
9 April, 2017, 3:36 PM UTC

I'm a new guy, and at my (non-coiner) level, I like the Phylarch tourneys best, because I know I can do well in them. I've maxed the skills that help the Phylarch (skill speed, aether speed, combat points), and sub those into my slots whenever a Phylarch tourney starts.

As for most fun, probably the best is PvP. Hard to find workable targets at my level, but it's fun when I do.
UTC +5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 April, 2017, 9:02 AM UTC
Ike said:

As for most fun, probably the best is PvP. Hard to find workable targets at my level, but it's fun when I do.
And what do you think about Massacre/ Capture the Flag? :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
morteeee
10 April, 2017, 3:12 PM UTC

PvP for me, preferably with 2.2x multiplier! 

Let the sands run red with blood muhahahahaha
History is written by the victors
UTC +1:00
Ike
10 April, 2017, 3:12 PM UTC
Haven't partcipated in any yet, lol.
UTC +5:00
morteeee
10 April, 2017, 3:25 PM UTC
start off with the one that suits your gameplay best :) 
History is written by the victors
UTC +1:00
The Irate Penguin
10 April, 2017, 3:49 PM UTC

I suppose I'll play 2.2x PP and PvP most often, with my coalition usually getting the highest multiplier, the rewards are mostly acceptable. But one really has to play them all to get the different reward types needed: sketches, marks, scrolls, troops, GPs, ...

But I usually go less by tournament type than by a few other rules:

• Only invest meaningfully in tournaments when there are at least two parallel tourneys you can score in. 
  • Don't chase the top 10 positions, usually, the added rewards don't make up for the losses in troops. 
  • Check in which coalition or 2.2x multiplier tournaments the coa might need some support.

m2cw
P.

"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, dance as if no one were watching." (Satchel Paige) - https://youtu.be/dy4kaB4HmyQ
Drag-Theseus
10 April, 2017, 9:32 PM UTC
My favourite was Capital tournament..I attacked every lvl1-4 cap on map lol now all those lvl1-4 are on lvl0now so no fun anymore :/
I'm just Time Lord....
Xena
12 April, 2017, 8:10 PM UTC

That would be a tough choice for me to make.

I absolutely love the 2.2 multiplier pvp tournaments.

I also love the Capture the Flag tournament cause 9/10 we get 1st place! 

But I think my favourite tournament is the Pantheon Massacre! 

You kill pans and get back 90% of your troops for free! 

And though your opponent also get 90% of their defense back they also lose resources from the pantheons that are being downgraded.

Plus the resources needed to get the pantheon back to level 5.

I think the defensive coalitions lose much more than the offensive ones!

Warrior Princess
Drag-Theseus
13 April, 2017, 5:33 PM UTC
Xena said:

But I think my favourite tournament is the Pantheon Massacre! 

You kill pans and get back 90% of your troops for free! 

Bad girl haha 
I'm just Time Lord....
1666014 users registered; 33940 topics; 253335 posts; our newest member:vitya.boysak.72