All Categories

Instant Offensive Units (Marks of Hades)?

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Apr 8, 2017, 03:1304/08/17
10/08/16

The skill "Instant Offensive" that takes Marks of Hades is what I am asking about. I don't know what it does or how to take advantage of it. I have posted the question with in my COA but have gotten several totally different responses. While 1 person told me it generates Phalanx Units another said it was Spartan Hoplites. 

What I would like to know is what it does exactly and how to use it, step by step. Cause 1 person told me that once you activate the skill depending on what level it is at those amount of units will instantly be added to my reserves. Another told me that after i activate it go to the appropriate military building and train that # of units, and then they will be added. Please help, I feel like I am wasting them by just letting them pile up without using them!!!

XP 
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 8, 2017, 03:3004/08/17
Apr 8, 2017, 04:24(edited)

fightclubfan.33 said:

The skill "Instant Offensive" that takes Marks of Hades is what I am asking about. I don't know what it does or how to take advantage of it. I have posted the question with in my COA but have gotten several totally different responses. While 1 person told me it generates Phalanx Units another said it was Spartan Hoplites. 

What I would like to know is what it does exactly and how to use it, step by step. Cause 1 person told me that once you activate the skill depending on what level it is at those amount of units will instantly be added to my reserves. Another told me that after i activate it go to the appropriate military building and train that # of units, and then they will be added. Please help, I feel like I am wasting them by just letting them pile up without using them!!!

XP 

(above highlight added by me)

The first person you asked had the correct answer. It is explained in the skill description on the "Skills" tab of the Amphitheatre:

I've only used this skill once in order to test it since I haven't yet maxed the bonus in the "advanced skills" section and I plan to get the most out of my marks which I have been hoarding :-)

Cheers
P.

PS: And not only does one receive these units without having to do anything further, they are added to one's Acropolis contingients as soon as the skill is activated, not when the 3 hour activation runs out.

Apr 8, 2017, 08:1604/08/17
09/17/15
anybody that knows what tje max bonus is ? 
Apr 8, 2017, 08:4104/08/17

VodkaRedBull said:

See this post where we are collecting all max bonuses/skill. For Instant Offensive Units, it's 5 Agemas. Not bad, 5 Agemas / 3 hour activation :-).

Cheer
P.

Apr 8, 2017, 11:1504/08/17
11/17/16
VodkaRedBull said:

Yes it's 5 agemas per activation! Quite helpful I must add. And Marks of Hades are rewards in most of the game tournaments so it's actually pretty easy to collect them and when you get the instant offensive bonus to level 10 on both tiers you start gaining 5 agemas with every activation.
Apr 8, 2017, 15:0504/08/17
09/17/15
i have plenty just didnt fins the time to upgrade the skill 
Apr 9, 2017, 15:4004/09/17
02/27/17
I'm just a noob, but I think I can add one answer to your inquiry. When different folks told you this skill added different units, they were both right: the type of unit you get (as well as the quantity) depends on the level of the skill. But you can click on the skill to see what it will produce at your current level of it.
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Apr 10, 2017, 09:0004/10/17
09/17/15
Ike said:

I'm just a noob, but I think I can add one answer to your inquiry. When different folks told you this skill added different units, they were both right: the type of unit you get (as well as the quantity) depends on the level of the skill. But you can click on the skill to see what it will produce at your current level of it.
Exactly!