I've had anough with the rigged game - time to find class action lawyers

97 Replies
Mullenz
9 April, 2017, 9:55 AM UTC

lsolway74 said:

knigochey said:

I cannot take this anymore. Last straw: attacked 18 PP. 

18th was 136 lvl. At least 200 mil res invested. Payout 913 M. Pelts. 

19th was 132.lvl  Payout 153 Promos and 765 Thureos. 

That scenario goes on for many months. Plarium makes sure I have smallest payout in higher positions (if I hit 160+it is aven smaller than with the 130-149 range). 

I don't have enough  troops left to go further with high lvl PP,  and I know that if I hit smaller ones - then the "generous" Plarium will come down to me and give couple thousand ponies/phalanx. Since I am running my friend's city, I know that there are much fewer obstacles than I have.

So tired of the "free game" tricks.

If you feel the same, PM me. 

You might ask where is damage. Well, the "free game" promise implies that you can be competitive, without spending money. You do your best, you perfect your skills - but you have no chance against coiners and those who "know secrets" by being connected to the staff. You spend enormous amount of time - and the gap is even larger. Thus, our losses is priceless time killed by the game, maybe even lost job opportunities (yes, I know game addicts) and depressive mood. All resulting from the certain Plarium "business strategies". 

Hope to hear from you

Mike

I totally agree. and that's how these companies work. However, in reality all they really want is your money. You can only upgrade to certain levels before having to use upgrade sketches to advance further. These are needed for almost everything now. To buy these you need drachmas and lots of them. Even with discounts this will take an age to collect and can be costly if your units are attacked while collecting them. People want to advance quicker and fall for the pay to play offers. What starts out as a one off ends up happening on a regular basis and to some becomes an addiction. People have found that if they ignore the offers for so long they are enticed with eve better offers and end up paying out again. Plarium don't care about those who play fairly and without money, this isn't good business practice if they are not making money. Plarium, like many other gambling corporations have sold their souls to the devil.

I agree with everything you are saying. And I have no objection to plarium making money - it doesn't make any sense to run a business, without having profit. My point is that Plaruim crosses the line between normal business practices and cheating. 

1. The game had been advertised as "free", but at this point, without spending money, it is virtually impossible to remain compatible, even ifyou are a "full time" player, spending many hours per day.

2, the Plarium licence doesn't allow gambling

3, Players profiling based discrimination is illegal

UTC +0:00
Mullenz
9 April, 2017, 10:20 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

knigochey said:

Please, don't tell me that the guys with 50,000 agemas are just lucky or "smart" - they are in some way involved in plarium cheating. And any thorough investigation will reveal that. 
There's no way to cheat in this game. But there is a possibility that they're using in-app purchases.

And how are we supposed to believe that "no way"? Did you personally write the codes? Not to mention, if "in-app purchases" make a player a monster nobody can compete with - that is already cheating as the game that promised to be "free". The very reason I and many others stopped spending money is that we indicated dishonest treatment on the part of plarium. 

Let's talk about numbers. Wth "discount", one agema is "worth" 100 drachmas. but you can only buy 50 on that price. Thus, 50k agmas would cost 8 million drachmas. As 100,000 drachmas  cost $600, the whole stable would require $48,000. But that is only ponies. Other troops and features would cost additional money. And we all know that there is a lot of supply "after market". I suspect that greedy plarium, unwilling to pay decent money to its employees, is turning a blind eye on those "sales". 

Mullenz
9 April, 2017, 10:28 AM UTC

morteeee said:

Persians have always been very much a "play at your own risk" part of the game, just like hitting a city blind is or hitting an emporia blind, no one, including plarium, has ever guaranteed a payout, a profit as it were, show me the document from the company that says that you will gain a profit from them? You cant as it doesn't exist, it is merely one facet of a multi faceted game 

Really? So now you are saying that Plrium openly stated that PP is gambling and the "investment" can be lost forever? 

No, it repeatedly renounces that we have our "investments" in a bank. And that after we reinvest about 110% of our last payout, we are supposed to receive another large payout. 

And we now are discussing a principal, not even a "profit". I am doing relatively well, but knigochey  has been subjected to discrimination, without any doubt. 
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
10 April, 2017, 9:04 AM UTC

Mullenz said:

Really? So now you are saying that Plrium openly stated that PP is gambling and the "investment" can be lost forever? 

To avoid misunderstanding, please check our FAQ about PPs: https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/game-discussion/34287_faq---check-this-thread-before-posting/

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
morteeee
10 April, 2017, 3:04 PM UTC

Mullenz said:

morteeee said:

Persians have always been very much a "play at your own risk" part of the game, just like hitting a city blind is or hitting an emporia blind, no one, including plarium, has ever guaranteed a payout, a profit as it were, show me the document from the company that says that you will gain a profit from them? You cant as it doesn't exist, it is merely one facet of a multi faceted game 

No, it repeatedly renounces that we have our "investments" in a bank. And that after we reinvest about 110% of our last payout, we are supposed to receive another large payout. 

And we now are discussing a principal, not even a "profit". I am doing relatively well, but knigochey  has been subjected to discrimination, without any doubt. 

I am not going to argue terminology or semantics with you, at the end of the day playing any aspect of the game and indeed the game itself is each individual's choice, no one forces anyone to play PP's, no one twists their arms or hold them to ransom, just like in life, some you win and some you lose I

If Knigochey feels he has been discriminated against or that his game is bugged/altered/different then please advise him to contact support, yes, I know, we always say that however it just happens to be true, support team are the only ones who can investigate this for him and yes sometimes they take a while, I was out of the game 2 weeks ago for nearly a week with a frozen city, but you know what, I kept sending them the info requested and eventually they got it fixed AND advised me how to avoid it happening again 

History is written by the victors
UTC +1:00
Kakos
11 April, 2017, 1:15 AM UTC

morteeee said:

If Knigochey feels he has been discriminated against or that his game is bugged/altered/different then please advise him to contact support, yes, I know, we always say that however it just happens to be true, support team are the only ones who can investigate this for him and yes sometimes they take a while, I was out of the game 2 weeks ago for nearly a week with a frozen city, but you know what, I kept sending them the info requested and eventually they got it fixed AND advised me how to avoid it happening again 

"φωνη βοωντος εν τη ερημω"

Vae victis
UTC +9:00
morteeee
11 April, 2017, 7:56 AM UTC
I am not a single voice in the wilderness, I am just voicing the truth, please keep to English in the English forum, thanks 
Kakos
11 April, 2017, 9:23 AM UTC

morteeee said:

I am not a single voice in the wilderness, I am just voicing the truth, please keep to English in the English forum, thanks 

WOW!! Hold your horses there Lady.. what that meant to say is that no matter how many times these guys are told about their silly conspiracy theories, they'll keep coming up with the same nonsense..

You've been bit touchy here methinks.
Vae victis
morteeee
11 April, 2017, 10:22 AM UTC

lmao I am not being touchy, I never lose my temper or get upset about games :) 

Mullenz
13 April, 2017, 10:36 AM UTC

morteeee said:

Mullenz said:

morteeee said:

I am not going to argue terminology or semantics with you, at the end of the day playing any aspect of the game and indeed the game itself is each individual's choice, no one forces anyone to play PP's, no one twists their arms or hold them to ransom, just like in life, some you win and some you lose I

Sure, after one gets robbed (most likely by the very staffers you are suggesting to go for help), he/she should feel well, right? Once again, profit is what you get OVER the investment. Stolen principal is not "profit". Do you understand what I am talking about?

Mullenz
13 April, 2017, 10:55 AM UTC

Mullenz said:

To avoid misunderstanding, please check our FAQ about PPs: https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/game-discussion/34287_faq---check-this-thread-before-posting/

Alyona, the quote you are referring to is just a vaguely formulated card blansh for plarium cheating. Gambling is illegal in games like that. But even if you were allowed, what your hidden programs do would be equivalent to tampering with the roulette mechanism. Absolutely clear, the programs you are claiming to be "proprietary" have nothing to do with random outcomes. And if they are punitive to certain players, they obvioulsy can elevate others. 
Kakos
13 April, 2017, 11:38 AM UTC

Mullenz said:

Maybe this will get through to you! (yeah right.. hehe)

This is just a GAME and I play it to pass the time. If at any point I feel aggrieved I will simply go and play something else!!

I play because I CHOOSE to.. I own nothing to Plarium and vice versa. As far as I am concerned they can do whatever they like with THEIR game!! 

Posting at the forum endless complains and conspiracy theories and on and on.. why are you still playing?!? lol 

Vae victis
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
13 April, 2017, 1:17 PM UTC

Mullenz said:

Alyona, the quote you are referring to is just a vaguely formulated card blansh for plarium cheating. Gambling is illegal in games like that. But even if you were allowed, what your hidden programs do would be equivalent to tampering with the roulette mechanism. Absolutely clear, the programs you are claiming to be "proprietary" have nothing to do with random outcomes. And if they are punitive to certain players, they obvioulsy can elevate others. 

PPs are not gambling, Mullenz :) They are a part of the game. But if you don't like them, you're not forced to play them.

P.S. A warning for personal abusive statements regarding one of the players.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
knigochey
15 April, 2017, 7:25 PM UTC
Kakos said:

Mullenz said:

Maybe this will get through to you! (yeah right.. hehe)

This is just a GAME and I play it to pass the time. If at any point I feel aggrieved I will simply go and play something else!!

I play because I CHOOSE to.. I own nothing to Plarium and vice versa. As far as I am concerned they can do whatever they like with THEIR game!! 

Posting at the forum endless complains and conspiracy theories and on and on.. why are you still playing?!? lol 

I understand how bid you are in your own eyes but I am not interested in your perceptions. I am looking either for honest answers or soul mates. If you have nothing to say to the point, why are you here, playing a public defender for plarium? We are talking about PLAYERS'  time they are spending based on explicit expectations Plarium created. My time doesn't belong to them.  
knigochey
15 April, 2017, 7:30 PM UTC

Mullenz said:

PPs are not gambling, Mullenz :) They are a part of the game. But if you don't like them, you're not forced to play them.

If PP is a "black box" and you are refusing to give any reliable instruction and admit it is unpredictable - it is gambling. BTW, did you miss I just mirrored the "abusive statements" aimed at me? Did "other players" receive your warning, too?

knigochey
15 April, 2017, 7:33 PM UTC

knigochey said:

Mullenz said:

Alyona, If PP is a "black box" and you are refusing to give any reliable instruction and admit it is unpredictable - it is gambling. BTW, did you miss that I just mirrored the "abusive statements" aimed at me? Did "other players" receive your warning, too? Hope they are not deliberately provoking me in order to give you a reason to shut this conversation down. 

BTW, once again, I (helping mullenz) got a decent payout, but knigochey is still strugglin, despite hitting 135 mil PP points. Again, I cannot blame lack of skills or lack of attempt, as you would like me to. 

morteeee
15 April, 2017, 8:02 PM UTC

deleted duplicated post

knigochey
17 April, 2017, 11:06 PM UTC
morteeee said:

deleted duplicated post

Duplicated .. And who posted it? 
ItBurnsWhenIPvP
18 April, 2017, 1:14 AM UTC
knigochey said:

ItBurnsWhenIPvP said:

The players with 50k horses are the ones who abused the persians a while back and took advantage of a glitch..There is no way anyone could have that amount unles they cheated or are plarium employess..It doesnt take rocket science to know that.

Come on, do you buy in this tale? The only Plarium concern is that some of the players who were not favored ALSO found out about the "glitch". But at the time of that announcement, there were very few if at all 300 mil + troops monsters. Since then,  their number skyrocketed, because the backdoors always can be created and apparently are created. Cheating is going on. And it is shielded by "proprietary secrets". 
Buy a tale??? You are the one that plays a free game and thinks you could ever compete with people that pay to play and then you come here to cry about it....I have seen some of these monster armies myself
Learn Adapt and Overcome
ItBurnsWhenIPvP
18 April, 2017, 1:18 AM UTC

ItBurnsWhenIPvP said:

The players with 50k horses are the ones who abused the persians a while back and took advantage of a glitch..There is no way anyone could have that amount unles they cheated or are plarium employess..It doesnt take rocket science to know that.
No, they're not :) There were only a few players that were able to abuse the system in the past. And why do you think they were on your server? :) We have 6 browser games, more than 60 servers... :)
You couldnt be more wrong..There were quite a few bragging about abusing the glitch, Also seen screenshots of some of there armies ..Also you do not even play any of the games you defend so how could you know anything that has went on?? Also you have claimed in the past cheating isn't possible yet people have abused glitches in the past and now you even admit some were able to abuse the system...So which is it??  
Learn Adapt and Overcome
1720642 users registered; 42307 topics; 270768 posts; our newest member:Castle №1246317