No New Contracts and locked out of agreements

8 Replies
Max Cobra X
27 March, 2017, 11:11 PM UTC

This has been apparent to me for some time now that my Emprium  is deserted and the agreements page is half locked to me.

Can someone please tell me why this is??

Everything after Taras and Capua is locked. :(

MCX
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 March, 2017, 8:56 AM UTC
spiroscontacted said:

This has been apparent to me for some time now that my Emprium  is deserted and the agreements page is half locked to me.

Hi! Can you show me a screenshot? I'm not sure I understand what does "locked" mean in this case :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Drag-Theseus
28 March, 2017, 9:18 AM UTC

Agreements are acquired in 3 primary methods.

The earliest articles are acquired immediately during your development as you complete the tutorial quests. You should use these immediately.

You will then begin acquiring new articles at a rate of one per day for basic Agreements. Basic Agreements include those related to Trade, Resource Improvments, and both Tier I and Tier II units (Standard Light and Heavy Infantry). You may accelerate this process by purchasing new articles via the Market with Drachmas. Further, you may exchange these articles with other players via the Port. Once you have completed these Agreements, you will no longer receive new Articles and you will begin to receive the Completion Bonus (Detailed Below)

GP Articles. Unlike other Plarium games, Tier III & Tier IV unit Articles must be purchased with GPs via the Market. Additionally you will purchase newer units (such as the Denarii units) with GPs. GPs are not purchasable and must be earned through in game actions such as participation in Global Quests. Currently new Agreements require 4-8 Articles each at 25 GPs per Article. It will take a substantial investment of time and effort to unlock all units. See the Resources section of the Wiki for more information. All GP purchases are via the Market.

(check here) -> https://wiki.plarium.com/index.php?title=Agreements:SWOE

so.. you+ve probably unlocked all available agreements and you need to use GPs points to unlock other agreements

I'm just Time Lord....
UTC +7:00
Max Cobra X
29 March, 2017, 11:58 PM UTC

Thank you, both.

I do not know how to load a screencap onto this forum.

It says 'insert URL'. Does that mean I have to load the image onto an image host or is there another more direct option?
MCX
Max Cobra X
30 March, 2017, 12:11 AM UTC

I signed up to photobucket.

Hopefully the URL from there will work if I am doing this right! Fingers crossed, here goes...

Oh good grief.. photobucket has an 'issue' with my facebook log in.

I guess I will have to wait this out?
MCX
Bye
30 March, 2017, 12:56 AM UTC

spiroscontacted said:

I do not know how to load a screencap onto this forum.

Two ways of doing it:

1. The ugly way: Click (1) and provide a link to the viewer of the host where the image is stored.
  2. The pretty way: click (2) and insert a link pointing to the image stored on some online host.
Some hosts, such as Google Drive will, by default, provide a link to their viewer rather than a raw link to the image itself, meaning that you will either have to tweak the link or go with option no. 1.

Cheers

P.

Xena
31 March, 2017, 11:59 AM UTC

Personally I mostly use lightshot.

It's easy to use and you can get a link directly.

For example http://prntscr.com/eqq0y6

But what was mentioned above will also get the job done! 

Warrior Princess
Max Cobra X
1 April, 2017, 3:00 PM UTC

Thank you both, again! :)

Here it is....I've been playing on the Plarium world for years and never seen this before...

https://spirosschulz.smugmug.com/My-First-Gallery/i-CPk3GX2/A
MCX
Bye
1 April, 2017, 3:31 PM UTC

spiroscontacted said:

Now I understand what you mean: to unlock the rest of the cities, you will need GP's, there aren't any more Ephorate articles to collect. Tournaments are the primary source for GP's. Search for "GP" in the guide and you will find a more detailed explanation there.

Cheers

P.

PS: You mentioned "Emprium" (sic) instead of "Ephorate", that had me confused.
1725688 users registered; 43254 topics; 271816 posts; our newest member:09307358742