Coalition Challenges?

Coalition Challenges?

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Mar 26, 2017, 02:0503/26/17
12/15/15

Coalition Challenges?

Hello. I have some questions about  'coalition challenges'.  I mean, the 'friendly' pvp events between two coalitions. Coalitions can get some rewards. Hegemons can ask and start those. If the other coalition says yes, then you can do.

1) How do we earn points exactly?  Is it just attack/defend troops at the other coalition cities -or- other ways too? For example, you can get points for attack/defend troops at the other coalition pantheons, emporiums, seiged cities..too?

2) If some players don't want to participate but other players do, is there some way to select 'yes' players only?  I mean, can we select which players participate from our coalition? For example, I want to but another player does not want to. I should respect the other player if the player does not want to join that event.

3) Any other suggestions?

It is the first time someone asked me about this. I don't know exactly. So I should check about it. Thank you

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 26, 2017, 10:2303/26/17
11/17/16

kjm said:

Hello. I have some questions about  'coalition challenges'.  I mean, the 'friendly' pvp events between two coalitions. Coalitions can get some rewards. Hegemons can ask and start those. If the other coalition says yes, then you can do.

1) How do we earn points exactly?  Is it just attack/defend troops at the other coalition cities -or- other ways too? For example, you can get points for attack/defend troops at the other coalition pantheons, emporiums, seiged cities..too?

2) If some players don't want to participate but other players do, is there some way to select 'yes' players only?  I mean, can we select which players participate from our coalition? For example, I want to but another player does not want to. I should respect the other player if the player does not want to join that event.

It is the first time someone asked me about this. I don't know exactly. So I should check about it. Thank you

Hello kjm,

First of all I believe you are referring to Athena's Elect coalition achievement right?

If yes then I will gladly tell you what I personally know.

Not only Hegemons can start challenges but also everyone else who has diplomatic privileges. Anyone who has diplomatic privileges can change coalition status with other coalitions whether it's war, peace, ally, in challenge or enemy.

1) Below is a full challenge report. As you can see we keep it very friendly, it's a friendly coal and we don't attack them or their pans or their capital or their cities and they don't raid ours.

You can get points for all the below. We personally do it with emporia for example.

You get points for every unit that is killed no matter if it is in emporia, cities, pantheons, capitals or cities sieged by coalition members.

2) There is no way to select which players will participate or not. It's free and anyone who wants can participate. As long as it's friendly you won't have any issue. But if it's not friendly then there will be an issue for someone who doesn't want to participate cause he might get raided or besieged by an enemy.

3) I would advise to find a coalition to do it as much bloodlessly as possible!

Cause there is this coalition achievent that requires to get 13.440.000 challenge points in a single challenge and believe me those are way too many points to do in a 7-day period.

So if you want to do the coalition achievement shown below I would suggest not to waste troops for Athena's Elect cause you will need way too many troops to finish this achievement.

If you have any other questions pleasee ask them!

Hope I have helped you! 

Mar 27, 2017, 00:5503/27/17
12/15/15
OK. Thank you Xena and Drag-Theseus for the information.  Very helpful!  
Mar 29, 2017, 22:1203/29/17
08/21/14

kjm said:

reward for challenge is 1 mistery chest o.O

this is my coalition :

http://prntscr.com/eq3plg

Tonaya

Mar 29, 2017, 22:4003/29/17
09/16/15
Tonaya said:

kjm said:

reward for challenge is 1 mistery chest o.O

this is my coalition :

http://prntscr.com/eq3plg

Tonaya

And scrolls! 
Mar 29, 2017, 22:4903/29/17
09/16/15

The best and the fastest way to do Charon's Chosen achiev is to use only 2 pantheons, 1 from each team.

Mar 29, 2017, 23:0603/29/17
11/17/16

Well no matter how you do it you still need millions of troops to do it.

Both offense and defense of course.

Mar 29, 2017, 23:3803/29/17
09/16/15

Xena said:

Well no matter how you do it you still need millions of troops to do it.

Both offense and defense of course.

We don´t need to use both, you can use only offense and the other team only defense or the other way around... the only thing that matters is the final numbers, you need to burn around 500 mil, maybe a bit less if you do it right, and recover around 150 mil plus drachmas and other items from events.

Mar 30, 2017, 20:4203/30/17
09/16/15

perimeri said:

ALL CHALLENGE IS FAKE, OPEN AND SEE POINTS

AFTER 6 DAYS AND 10 HOURS HELLAS AND ACADEMY HELLAS, WITH 3 FAKE , RESULTS 100-23

FRENCH COA AGAINST HIS ACADEMY ALSO FAKE, NO ATTACKS, ONLY EMPORIA POINTS, SO CHALENGE IS FULL FAKE

Yes, some are friendly, some are not...

Archon please pay attention to your caps lock, or we will be forced to delete your replies or even your topics.

Thank you