Never ending bugs - 50 percent 7 day bonus disabled by 4 hour defense

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Mar 25, 2017, 02:2103/25/17
07/07/16

I spend too much money on such cra.ppy software!!

This time I spent just $10, but less than 24 hours after activating the 50% def/off bonus, I mistakenly clicked on 20% defensive enhancer instead of 20% city defense and it !@#!#@$ DISABLED my 50% off/def bonus.

FIX THIS IMMEDIATELY. And get me a damned VIP person to deal with this crap. I spend way too much money on this game and all I get is damned bugs and moderators who make excuses for cra.ppy software saying that's the way its supposed to be.
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 25, 2017, 02:2703/25/17
Mar 27, 2017, 11:45(edited)
07/07/16

And now I just read this 

https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000745549-Why-did-the-Offense-and-Defense-50-7-days-item-disappear-from-my-account-

You think it is OK to spend R&D time to give someone a warning they will do something that will throw away there money for ZERO BENEFIT instead of just disabling the ability to do this. 

I want my FRIGGIN MONEY BACK. That is just cr.ap. There is NO reason to allow someone to disable something they bought when doing so gives them ZERO benefit. This is not trading one benefit for a different kind. Who in their right mind wants to reduce their army strength???? What idiot at Plarium thought this was a good idea to put such a strupid warning out. Just disable the ability to do this. Any idiot would know that is the right choice.

But Plarium is lazy and or tries to take money from people instead!!!

Mar 25, 2017, 09:4003/25/17
07/07/16

I sent a bug ticket.

However, I have NEVER gotten tech support to satisfactorily resolve a problem in the 9 months I have been in this game. They either rationalize their cra.ppy software, or just ignore my bug reports.

One day I will just permanently leave this game because I've just had it with how cra.ppy the game's quality/plarium's disdain for customer service is.

Maybe it's better with VIP service, but apparently the easily over 1000 $ I have spent on this game mean nothing to them. Perhaps you have to spend $10,000 before they will give a damn.

Mar 26, 2017, 09:0203/26/17
10/09/14

Hello to all Moderators..

Is more possibilities to catch the Lotto then Plarium Support to answer to your ticket... So please do not advice players to do that... Automaticaly, players think:.. Or you try to avoid them or you are useless or lazies as your Support team or yr devs... Some of you are really make a nice job, but I think its a time to yr next meeting to have a theme... ''Why Plarium Support doesnt answer back to players tickets???'' 

When you find the why, and fix the department of P.S.  then you can help us better without killing both our time in Forums... 

Life is getting easier, if you make it easier...

Mar 26, 2017, 09:3403/26/17
11/17/16

Dorieas said:

Is more possibilities to catch the Lotto then Plarium Support to answer to your ticket... So please do not advice players to do that... Automaticaly, players think:.. Or you try to avoid them or you are useless or lazies as your Support team or yr devs... Some of you are really make a nice job, but I think its a time to yr next meeting to have a theme... ''Why Plarium Support doesnt answer back to players tickets???'' 

When you find the why, and fix the department of P.S.  then you can help us better without killing both our time in Forums... 

Hello once again Dorieas

First of all watch your language and the words that you use. We are not either useless or lazy or try to avoid players.

You all forget that we are simple players like all of you. I don't understand why you all keep forgetting that.

By the way good luck trying to win the Lotto.

When we know the answer to an issue or problem we propose the solution.

But in cases like the above there is nothing more that we, as moderators, can do than advise you to contact the people who have the right knowledge about those kind of issues and therefore submit a ticket.

So I find all this "anger" that you have towards us really misplaced.

Mar 26, 2017, 09:4403/26/17
11/17/16

jeffwinchell said:

I spend too much money on such cra.ppy software!!

This time I spent just $10, but less than 24 hours after activating the 50% def/off bonus, I mistakenly clicked on 20% defensive enhancer instead of 20% city defense and it !@#!#@$ DISABLED my 50% off/def bonus.

FIX THIS IMMEDIATELY. And get me a damned VIP person to deal with this crap. I spend way too much money on this game and all I get is damned bugs and moderators who make excuses for cra.ppy software saying that's the way its supposed to be.

Hello Archon,

We are not at responsible for fixing anything in the game. So we can't really help you more.

Only support can help you with those kind of issues that's why you were adressed there.

And please watch your language and your tone.
Mar 26, 2017, 18:0803/26/17
10/09/14

Xena said:

Dorieas said:

Hello once again Dorieas

First of all watch your language and the words that you use. We are not either useless or lazy or try to avoid players.

You all forget that we are simple players like all of you. I don't understand why you all keep forgetting that.

By the way good luck trying to win the Lotto.

When we know the answer to an issue or problem we propose the solution.

But in cases like the above there is nothing more that we, as moderators, can do than advise you to contact the people who have the right knowledge about those kind of issues and therefore submit a ticket.

So I find all this "anger" that you have towards us really misplaced.  

Sorry Xena if you understand wrong.. But I ll explain you better without using words that you dont like... In one company if any department doesnt work good that effects and other departments and them coworkers... Same happens here... Sometimes the Moderators pay the Plarium Support team disadvantages,,, 
I m asking you how many posts you have on Forum  that Plarium Support doesnt pay attention to the tickets... All of those players  are moaning about that Plarium Support doesnt reply back to them and its waste of time to sent a ticket to P.S... When you smell a smoke, somewhere is a fire... 
Now how is working a healthy company??? The Community Support Manager has to inform the Head Ofiice or any responcible aythority, that the costuments they are complaining that Plarium Support never reply to them tickets... There is the Head Office job (in a healthy company off course) to investigate and to find out whats wrong with P.S. department...
Your job is to advice and educate costuments.. Your advice to sent them to PS department is right.. But when players they ll not have any attention from PS, they ll come back to you... Its a silly circle that and drives nowhere but make costuments upset...
Is really that all you want???
Mar 26, 2017, 23:5103/26/17
11/17/16

And what would you propose for that Dorieas?

If there is something that you would like to propose of course.

What more can we do about this? As moderators I mean.

Unfortunately we are not game developers, we are simple players who share their experience nothing more nothing less. 
Mar 27, 2017, 00:0003/27/17
10/09/14
Xena said:

And what would you propose for that Dorieas?

If there is something that you would like to propose of course.

What more can we do about this? As moderators I mean.

Unfortunately we are not game developers, we are simple players who share their experience nothing more nothing less. 
At the end of the day you have right,,, Thats yr Supervisor job, who propably may she spoke to her Manager (nobody knows) or somewhere else stop and stuck... There is nothing I have to propose but try to avoid senting people to Plarium Support, till someone clean the mess of this department...
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Mar 27, 2017, 11:4703/27/17
09/17/15
Hi! The issue you described is not a bug. You can only have one Item of a kind at the same time. And there's also a warning message for such cases. You couldn't mistakenly miss it. Please be careful next time.