are you sure plarium???

3 Replies
moonstone2548
22 March, 2017, 1:28 PM UTC

lol lol lol lol

sorry for the lol's but really - why would you drop a 24hr development tournament on the oldest server - the same with stormfall

unless you got forwarned of it any builds you have are a minimum of a week (might be fine on the later servers, but) - or is it just to get us buy speed ups?? - please

i got 14 day builds going on stormfall - started 6 day builds earlier on sparta

classes as a fail in my book

better luck next time

moon

UTC +8:00
Drag-Theseus
22 March, 2017, 3:17 PM UTC

Sorry Archon what is the problem?

I play Stormfall and Sparta too. I got lucky on Sparta because my builing upgraded few mins ago with no boosts, really lucky, and on Stormfall my building 10 days, I was not lucky there.

I have noticed that tournaments for Sparta and Stormfall is the same , everything is the same at same time. 

I'm just Time Lord....
UTC +7:00
Drag-Theseus
22 March, 2017, 3:42 PM UTC
You can speed up your construction building on many ways, such as using Phylarch boosts, using boost from General (one ofhis Abillities) 
I'm just Time Lord....
UTC +7:00
Xena
23 March, 2017, 6:48 PM UTC

moonstone2548 said:

lol lol lol lol

sorry for the lol's but really - why would you drop a 24hr development tournament on the oldest server - the same with stormfall

unless you got forwarned of it any builds you have are a minimum of a week (might be fine on the later servers, but) - or is it just to get us buy speed ups?? - please

i got 14 day builds going on stormfall - started 6 day builds earlier on sparta

classes as a fail in my book

better luck next time

moon

That's pure luck Archon. 

Since we don't know when the next Development race tournament takes place there is no way someone knows when to start upgrading their buildings for example. 

There are times I have all my buildings upgraded and agreements updated during the Development race tournament and I gain many points and other times I get zero points. 

At this last one I actually got zero points! 

Warrior Princess
UTC +2:00
1664323 users registered; 33908 topics; 252913 posts; our newest member:mohamed maged