All Categories

what floats your boat and makes you tick about the game?

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Mar 21, 2017, 19:0703/21/17
11/05/15

There are many dimensions to online gaming, the game itself, the tactics, the team play, the wins, the losses, building and improving and the social aspect

what parts of Sparta WOE do you like best? 

Views
Comments
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Mar 23, 2017, 11:5103/23/17
09/17/15
I guess none of that things can exist without the rest :) 
Mar 24, 2017, 11:5203/24/17
01/27/15
the quality of the graphics for me.  The people are good. I've played games that make the players here look like little angels.  
Mar 24, 2017, 14:0803/24/17
Mar 24, 2017, 14:46(edited)

I suppose all the reasons you listed more or less apply, although games highlighting strategy and tactics play a central role. SWOE is not necessarily a prime example for that, but not at the bottom of the list either. 

I switch MMOG's every 3 or 4 years on average, began with early MUD's, then quickly got hooked on MMORPG's. Fast-forward a decade or two and it's MMOFPS's (as soon as PC and console hardware was up to the task of supporting fast-paced games).

PS: Though currently and very short-term: this is more riveting:

Mar 24, 2017, 23:4603/24/17
01/10/16

The Irate Penguin said:

I suppose all the reasons you listed more or less apply, although games highlighting strategy and tactics play a central role. SWOE is not necessarily a prime example for that, but not at the bottom of the list either. 

I switch MMOG's every 3 or 4 years on average, began with early MUD's, then quickly got hooked on MMORPG's. Fast-forward a decade or two and it's MMOFPS's (as soon as PC and console hardware was up to the task of supporting fast-paced games).

PS: Though currently and very short-term: this is more riveting:

Yes..interesting game...the players in that game are from the "Assinine Moronicus" group of coalitions.

Do you think it possible to merge Sparta and that game?...Just Scythians to raid their office, whip them on the buttocks and leave a message "get your act together"?

No?

Ahh..well..wishfull thinking.
Mar 25, 2017, 00:0303/25/17

Mick13000 said:

...Just Scythians to raid their office, whip them on the buttocks and leave a message "get your act together"? [...]

Perhaps the odd politician would enjoy the bottom whipping part, gives the title of House Whip a new slant, but I'm afraid I wouldn't enjoy this pay-to-win game; sometimes fun to watch, though.