Contacts listing keeps defaulting back t page 1

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Mar 20, 2017, 18:0303/20/17
03/20/17

I reported this on the chat posting and was asked to post this here. What happens when you are going thru your contacts is each time to go to one of the contacts whether it is on page 3 or 12, it automatically defaults back to page 1 each time you use it. Please fix it so it defaults to the page you were last on instead of going back to page 1 all the time.
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 20, 2017, 18:3403/20/17
Mar 20, 2017, 18:39(edited)

robsumner said:

I reported this on the chat posting and was asked to post this here. What happens when you are going thru your contacts is each time to go to one of the contacts whether it is on page 3 or 12, it automatically defaults back to page 1 each time you use it. Please fix it so it defaults to the page you were last on instead of going back to page 1 all the time.

Good evening robsumner :

most game forms open in a standard, default view and not on previously selected tabs, sort orders or filters nor pages (with a few exceptions). Perhaps that could be worth a suggestion.

Cheers
P.

PS: one small, if only very partial, workaround would be to group your contacts by type, Activating a filter in a form is quicker than paging 5 or 10 pages ahead/back. I agree, it'does not solve the issue, but it does temd to help.

Mar 20, 2017, 18:4403/20/17
Mar 20, 2017, 18:46(edited)
03/20/17
I was pretty sure it did default to the last page you were on until you refreshed the game which would then put you back to page one, but then I've been wrong before.
Mar 20, 2017, 18:5003/20/17
Mar 20, 2017, 18:50(edited)

robsumner said:

I was pretty sure it did default to the last page you were on until you refreshed the game which would then put you back to page one, but then I've been wrong before.

I can't be sure if it did so sometime in the past, I tend to doubt it. The only list that "remembers" page position AFAIK in the "Garrisons" list in the "War Council". But perhaps I am wrong, let us see if someone else comments here.