Browser freezing and Scouting report bug
User ID: 1299774
12 March, 2017, 10:02 AM UTC
Since Plarium release upgrade of 2 or 3 weeks ago - game is freezing much more often.
I am not even able to refresh for several minutes on occasion.
I get this whether i use Chrome, Edge or IE
Also increasing is a fault where you spy and report comes back with 2 reports on single spy mission.
When this happen you cannot use blue arrow button to scroll down your reports thru this double reporting
Only fix is to delete BOTH reports
User ID: 698671
13 March, 2017, 11:08 AM UTC
Hi! We have noticed this bug before. But it's hard to reproduce. If it happens again, please report it to Support so they could check it. Maybe they'll find a way to reproduce the issue with your help.
As for the lags, please make a har file and send it to Support:
1. Access Chrome -> More Tools -> Developer Tools - http://screencast.com/t/dXnNlwFTV8y6
2. Access Network tab http://screencast.com/t/rRKZ9T9bsG
3. Try to access the game
4. Do the right click on any line and tick Save as HAR with content http://screencast.com/t/gxsrje20g
5. Input the following command in cmd: tracert plarium.hs.llnwd.net Then make a screenshot of it.
6. Send this information to our Support Team: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
They will help you to understand the reason of your lags and will help you to fix them.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium