Why Plenaruim nerfed massiv all Bot-Lines?

21 Reply
Mick13000
13 April, 2017, 11:38 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Mick,

1) All new Cities that are created on a Map, are created close to each other, If you create 1000 Cities in 1 day, they will be all in one line. 

2) Please don't spread false information on Forum. Our servers, payment methods and all personal information of our players are secured. No one can break our servers or get an access to the information that is classified. I already told you how those "bot lines" are created.

3) We do fight them. However, right now we do not "scan" the map to find them, we only react player reports.

4) Those guys never give up. If be ban 100, new 100 appear next day.

5) We are working on tools that will allow us to fight them more efficiently.

Alyona,

Thank you for your response..and an apology. 

During our round table discussion, I logged in and went to the purchase page for the purpose of our discussion. I should have stated that up front!

Plarium has a secure method of purchasing in game apps and drachmas. 

It is secured by the following e-commerce legal notice:

Verified

Secure Site by GoDaddy.com

This Web site is secured with a GoDaddy.com Web Server Certificate. Transactions on the site are protected with up to 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer encryption.

Domain Control Verified

GoDaddy.com has verified that the certificate holder controls the domain *.plarium.com.

Site Name

*.plarium.com

Certificate Status

Certificate is valid (2/11/17 6:50 AM to 3/11/19 8:09 AM). 

256 bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption is the industry standard.

Thank you & Best Regards

UTC +5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
14 April, 2017, 7:57 AM UTC
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1776809 users registered; 47922 topics; 285674 posts; our newest member:Гектор фарс