WHATS WRONG WITH PERSIAN POSITIONS???

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Mar 17, 2017, 11:4903/17/17
11/17/16
Dorieas said:

Hi Xena... Thanks for the shots but I had some better payouts then that,,, Since my biggest last payout on September Xerxes never pay me back the double and plus  resources I spent in his bank... According that you need to spent the resources of yr last payout plus 10-20 % till the next payout I m wondering why I spent till now 480 m resources and Xerxes ignore me??? 

It's difficult to get a new huge payout from what I know. Non-coiners who play xerxes and get a huge payout, like you said you did on September, don't play again. Why would you play again since you already got a payout that was worth it?
Mar 19, 2017, 00:4203/19/17
01/27/15
Xena said:

Some more good payouts.

An impressive one 238349512 in resources.

A very good payout on level 160 worth 151072620 resources.

170716571 resources in level 161 here.

203402200 in resources in an offensive 146 level position.

215646352 in resources on level 157.

I can find many more great payouts if you would like.

PP continue to pay and that's a fact. You just need to find the mechanism and you will get a good payout.

After all if you think it's not worth it don't play PP! 

I am assuming you are dumping those winnings right back into persians for the next payout.. Risky business but for coiners they can make up the difference in losses much easier than non coiners. 
Mar 19, 2017, 10:5103/19/17
11/17/16

RIX said:

I am assuming you are dumping those winnings right back into persians for the next payout.. Risky business but for coiners they can make up the difference in losses much easier than non coiners. 

Non of them is a coiner as a matter of fact. If you get a good payout at a high level there is no point in playing again. For me it's not worth it.

Those who do it are probably greedy and want to get more and more. Well as far as I know it doesn't work that way. 
Mar 19, 2017, 13:5903/19/17
09/08/15
Those screenshots are from the facebook server.
Mar 19, 2017, 15:0403/19/17
11/17/16
Qojy said:

Those screenshots are from the facebook server.
Yes I have mentioned multiple times that I play on facebook server.
Mar 26, 2017, 16:4703/26/17

the owls???

my dollar says it will be the 'wisdom' thing they have for your hero in stormfall - sorry about the spoiler hahahaha

i will say, it is pretty good - but the pro's will have it aced in no time

<>

Mar 26, 2017, 23:0103/26/17
Mar 26, 2017, 23:53(edited)

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Dorieas said:

Explain then why Xerxes doesnt pay me... Its more then 40 million army he owns me...
Please remember that the rewards are not guaranteed, their size is random, and the potential reward you can actually receive may differ from your expectations.

what a bunch of baloney, if plarium think that by robbing players from their armies will make them spent more... well think again.

I always played them casually only exchanged some high res values units at them like cath, gsw, sidons, and I believe I know Persian mechanics inside out, at least how they used to be. I only started to play them actively to upgrade general items. so my cca 100mil in power army shrunk by about 20mil power, cant remember exactly about 150mil resources in deficits overall (would have to double check my PP sheet)

I never revived army with drachmas but I buy some for other stuff in game, don't mind.

But I want to see how my army will look like after I finish general upgrades, if its all gone, then well its time to pack and good excuse as any to leave game. I don't think I ever used this line as its overused a lot here about leaving game, but that's how I feel and it will be my ticket out:) I'm clever and careful enough to not lose my army in pointless battles, but if xerxes will slowly rob me of my army then well be it, my ticket out finally :)

I think everyone is fine if we pay small fee on payouts, but not to lose big chunk of army. Plarium took gamble people might revive or they quit and plarium lose 10-30 $ per month from these guys.

People who count every single resource going in and out of PP by surgical precision know, that they slowly, sometimes even fast losing their army by checking overall balance of resources.

What can u expect from P2W game, but one would hope at least us average folks who runs strong coalitions, spent some money monthly and have fun in game don't get stabbed in the back.

cheers

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Mar 27, 2017, 11:4203/27/17
09/17/15
moonstone2548 said:

the owls???

my dollar says it will be the 'wisdom' thing they have for your hero in stormfall - sorry about the spoiler hahahaha

i will say, it is pretty good - but the pro's will have it aced in no time

<>

We have it in Sparta too. But not on plarium.com servers yet :)