Raid Ranking  ???

Raid Ranking ???

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Mar 6, 2017, 20:0003/06/17
05/14/14

Raid Ranking ???

How is this possible??? Guys finish on 1st and 2nd place this morning and 12 hours later they are in first 10 ?! First guy have 33 raids in 12 hours after he finish on first place ? Also this guys get tonight alredy 10 spare raids from Plarium,i know that becase we have same number of points when I go to sleep last night(8 hours before reset) and he finish 1,1M(11 raids) ahed me this morning.This is two screenshot from today

http://prnt.sc/egtd7p

http://prnt.sc/egtfgm

With Plarium ''gift'' few time per day we all can be expert in raid ranking
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 6, 2017, 20:4303/06/17
11/17/16
DjuraCar said:

How is this possible??? Guys finish on 1st and 2nd place this morning and 12 hours later they are in first 10 ?! First guy have 33 raids in 12 hours after he finish on first place ? Also this guys get tonight alredy 10 spare raids from Plarium,i know that becase we have same number of points when I go to sleep last night(8 hours before reset) and he finish 1,1M(11 raids) ahed me this morning.This is two screenshot from today

http://prnt.sc/egtd7p

http://prnt.sc/egtfgm

With Plarium ''gift'' few time per day we all can be expert in raid ranking
The Capture the Flag Tournament might be responsible for this. If someone finishes in the top 3 ranking of each tier they get 5 buffs. So the teams who get 5 buffs can have +15 raids every day! So 10 raids plus 15 raids that makes us 25 raids a day! 
Mar 6, 2017, 20:5203/06/17
05/14/14
He start with zero spare raid this morning,he cant have 33 raids in 12 hours,btw my coal have +15 raids also.Pls read carefull and check all before you say something.Also when you last time saw one guy in top 2 two weeks in lane ? People are NOT stupid and numbers don't lie
Mar 6, 2017, 21:0003/06/17
05/14/14
I say all this becase one thing,this crap destoy this ranking.You guys have some problem obviously so you need to look how to fix this.That's is all.
Mar 6, 2017, 21:2103/06/17
11/17/16

DjuraCar said:

He start with zero spare raid this morning,he cant have 33 raids in 12 hours,btw my coal have +15 raids also.Pls read carefull and check all before you say something.Also when you last time saw one guy in top 2 two weeks in lane ? People are NOT stupid and numbers don't lie

One of my teammates actually did go to Top 10 2 weeks in a row! So I'm not surprised like you to hear that.

The flag tournament ended on Friday so coals have +15 raids since Friday. So if he didn't raid at all on Sunday he would have 25/25 raid attempts. After he did those 25 raids they started filling up again so in 8 hours he had another 8 raid attempts which he probably did so there are the 33 raids you are looking for. Simple as that!

Mar 8, 2017, 01:3903/08/17
10/09/14

Hi Djuracar..

1st) wash yr mouth with sanitiser before you call me crap...

2nd) I am comfused... You are Djuracar who run last week Raid Ranking or Littlecreap who run this week??? Or maybe both??? Like  the conditioners sampoo... 2 in 1...

3rd) LadyTrich choise only 5 add raids not 15... Please, you have to moan to her or join us and I ll make you champion of Raid Rankings...

About Raid Rankings,,, Flag tournaments been created for massacres in capitals and to drop me and a few raiders of the Top 3 on raid rankings... Alongside with raid bugs... If you check forum carefully you ll find a lot of my posts especialy for raid bugs... I m the only one when I run for Raid Rankings when I had raid bugs i dont use my restored raids as I want a fair competition on raid ranking... My member Fokeas two weeks ago helps Plarium to find the raid bugs in his city... 

https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/game-discussion/35146_raid-bugs--flags-and-now-false-boat-trick-bugs--/2/ 

Now I ll explain you our strategy and why we got so many raids... As we win the Flag tournament in my league I choose 15 additional raids,,, From Friday evening we had 25 raids daily... I was all ready ahead in the previous ranking tournament so we make our strategy.. Monitoring no one coal add 15 add raids (wise for them. especially for those hedges they monitoring our 15  add raids as them raiders has no hopes against us ), I order Fokeas (and avoid his plans to keep his raids for the present week) to use as many raids as he can to jump in the the top 3 last week's ranking for a 2nd consecutive week as he did it succesfully... I  was sure I win the raid ranking from Saturday morning as i had a save distance from Dirrocothegreat I keep almost all my Saturday and Sunday raids for Monday (43 of 50 actually, i had to raid some of my enemies on the weekend)... By the way Fokeas keep only 10 to 12 Sunday raids for Monday if you wonder for him too... 

Our target is to break this week two new records on Raid Rankings... 1st one: Fokeas to break his own record and to be for 3rd consecutive week in the top 2 of raid rankings and 2nd one: I win for a second consecutive week the Raid Ranking tournament... And to tell you the truth our targets arent stop here as I m preparating to win the following week's Raid Ranking too.. 

We are a new building coal (faster growing I can say, for an old bored server) and we invest in Raid Rankings for advertising and recruit members.. As we working on Raid Rankings we work in our war action and strategy on game... We believe only a war machine brain and guerilla warfare strategy can beat the coiners on this game so the non coiner players for them own future on the game they have to choise or to join our forces or to be the coiners slaves... If join us, they ll enjoy the game and they ll learn the art of war, if join the big coals coiners, we let them free to shine them chains before quit the game.. 

We ll be here enjoying play Sparta and breaking one record after other on Raid Rankings..

Regards 

Dorieas

Mar 8, 2017, 01:5803/08/17
12/24/16
DjuraCar said:

I say all this becase one thing,this crap destoy this ranking.You guys have some problem obviously so you need to look how to fix this.That's is all.
Celos malditos celos... ¿Por qué me matan si sabes que no hay razón?
Mar 8, 2017, 09:1203/08/17
06/06/15

“Read over and over again the campaigns of Alexander, Hannibal, Caesar, Gustavus, Turenne, Eugene and Frederic…This is the only way to become a great general and master the secrets of the art of war…”

– Napoleon Bonaparte

We were informed as a coalition some time ago of Dorias' raid ranking plan. If I recall correctly, he said that he would bring us glory, by making SWOE history, and achieving top positions, a number of weeks in a row.

At the level that the top positions are competed for, this was indeed a bold statement, and I knew that talent alone was not going to cut it.

For this goal to become a reality, true understanding of the complexities, personalities and dynamics involved in the game would have to be disected and analysed and then be forged into strategy.

Every once in a while, no matter the discipline, truly rare talent comes along, and so it is with the Hegemon of coalition Guerilla, and indeed, this is why we rally to his banner.....then of course, there are those types of losers...."I did not win, so the machine must be broken"..., and herein lies the final ingredient required by a truly great commander...Grace, amply demonstrated by Dorieas in the above post, by explaining exactly how he achieved his victory.

To quote from Robert Greene's "48 laws of power", "If the game of power is inescapable, better to be an artist than a denier or a bungler

Congratulations, Dorie, as a proud Guerilla member, I look forward to learning from you.