Non Coiner

45 Replies
Dorieas
10 March, 2017, 2:38 PM UTC

Xena said:


ItBurnsWhenIPvP said:


All one has to do is look at the map with all the dead cities and it is easy to see the game is on the dying spiral to say otherwise is living in fantasy land.

That's your point of view. You can also check the coals and see many high level players who still play the game. The dead cities you are referring to are low level cities (mostly).

Hi there... I agree with ItBurnsWhenIPvP... Its not nessecary to check the map, just klik all the top 100 coals embassies  and the 20-40% of them big cities are inactive... There only a few coiners active and them slaves or alt accounts... For us the Guerilla Raiders we find our farms checking the big coals, trainne and citizen big lvl players... They are our targets for 100 k res... If the big coals knock them inactive players they ll stay only with 70 -80 members each from 150 they got now... 

Its an example that game is dying... And is dying cos the distance of power forge between coiners and non coiners is huge... The biggest mistake of Plarium Head Office is that they got staff or managment they are trying to keep them jobs with temporary profit but with no future plan... Soon in 2-3 years all the games of Plarium they ll die as it die my grandfather ''bird''... Then Plarium workers CV''s for a new job to a similar company, it ll have the same value with the toilet papers...

A Leader Leads By Example Not By Forge...
UTC +3:00
blah blah blah
10 March, 2017, 9:03 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


ItBurnsWhenIPvP said:


I know you moderate for plarium so you would never tell the truth about the game and would always stand behind them no matter the issue because you like the free drachmas you receive, but you are so wrong...Alot of these cities are not low level as you claim , but levels 70 and higher.  It doesn't take long looking round the map to see that and that says it all how the game is dying.
You're right, there are abandoned Cities of all levels. But it doesn't mean that the game became deserted. there are still big Coalitions with lots of high-level players. And we even opened new servers some time ago, so the newcomers could choose between an old and a new one :)

best squad has already killed server 2 so that is not going to plan there. the moderate coiners are not coining so I hope best squad is funding that server for you, I am sure you can see the numbers. there have been about 100 coals on server 2 for the last month and that is not growing.


UTC +5:00
Xena
Moderator
10 March, 2017, 10:58 PM UTC

Dorieas said:

Hi there... I agree with ItBurnsWhenIPvP... Its not nessecary to check the map, just klik all the top 100 coals embassies  and the 20-40% of them big cities are inactive... There only a few coiners active and them slaves or alt accounts... For us the Guerilla Raiders we find our farms checking the big coals, trainne and citizen big lvl players... They are our targets for 100 k res... If the big coals knock them inactive players they ll stay only with 70 -80 members each from 150 they got now... 

Its an example that game is dying... And is dying cos the distance of power forge between coiners and non coiners is huge... The biggest mistake of Plarium Head Office is that they got staff or managment they are trying to keep them jobs with temporary profit but with no future plan... Soon in 2-3 years all the games of Plarium they ll die as it die my grandfather ''bird''... Then Plarium workers CV''s for a new job to a similar company, it ll have the same value with the toilet papers...

Hello Archon,

As I said in another post I play on Server 1 on Facebook server and things are actually pretty good here 

Warrior Princess
UTC +2:00
ItBurnsWhenIPvP
11 March, 2017, 2:57 AM UTC
Dorieas said:

Xena said:


ItBurnsWhenIPvP said:


All one has to do is look at the map with all the dead cities and it is easy to see the game is on the dying spiral to say otherwise is living in fantasy land.

That's your point of view. You can also check the coals and see many high level players who still play the game. The dead cities you are referring to are low level cities (mostly).

Hi there... I agree with ItBurnsWhenIPvP... Its not nessecary to check the map, just klik all the top 100 coals embassies  and the 20-40% of them big cities are inactive... There only a few coiners active and them slaves or alt accounts... For us the Guerilla Raiders we find our farms checking the big coals, trainne and citizen big lvl players... They are our targets for 100 k res... If the big coals knock them inactive players they ll stay only with 70 -80 members each from 150 they got now... 

Its an example that game is dying... And is dying cos the distance of power forge between coiners and non coiners is huge... The biggest mistake of Plarium Head Office is that they got staff or managment they are trying to keep them jobs with temporary profit but with no future plan... Soon in 2-3 years all the games of Plarium they ll die as it die my grandfather ''bird''... Then Plarium workers CV''s for a new job to a similar company, it ll have the same value with the toilet papers...

Well said, it is obvious the community manager doesn't play the game otherwise he/she could easily see the game is dying, but they would never admit to that anyhow. I have played these types of games for well over 15 years now and I know when the game I play is starting to die off and this game is no different. It doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure it out.
Learn Adapt and Overcome
UTC +0:00
mad
13 March, 2017, 9:21 AM UTC

i agree, with the last comment.. I have been here a long while and i see less and less activity.


But i cant seem to delete my account.. Can a moderator do it for me..  

Please  ... i have cookies

 
mad
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
13 March, 2017, 10:31 AM UTC
mad said:

i agree, with the last comment.. I have been here a long while and i see less and less activity.


But i cant seem to delete my account.. Can a moderator do it for me..  

Please  ... i have cookies

 
You can delete your plarium.com account if you go to your profile on plarium.com page. However, your City in the game will remain. It's impossible to delete it from the Map.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1664148 users registered; 34021 topic; 253067 posts; our newest member:leon.shorty