Imperial Units - Resource value?

54 Replies
Tonaya
23 March, 2017, 7:30 AM UTC

nothing is wrong in my post,you can see value for each troop

simple formula for value of troops is= timber+bronze+grain  needed to build each troop

i am talking about resources value of troops for filling bank on pp,nothing else

Alyona: But please remember that the Unit value may differ from your expectations.

that sentence of yours is etched in my brain,because you said to me around 200 times already.

even in my dreams,you show up and i hear your voice: Tonaya......the Unit value may differ from your expectations.....

it is really simple,i understood you very well: it is not allowed for you to tell us nothing about pp system,your answers are basic:if we attack pp we gonna get something,exp points,some general stuff,some number of persians,and you think it is fun for us,it is not fun to loose troops on persians,it is far away from fun when some player loose all troops that he build for months and years,that is why some players came on forum mad and angry and they ask for help from you and moderators,but you and moderators dont help any one,it is sad,we are all your players,costumers,you should help costumer if you want to have that costumer for some more time,or you gonna loose it,he will delete his account and go to play some other game,but 100% not any plarium game,think about that.

i am not doing this for me,i do this for all players,especially for those who dont know to play persians and who hit position with all troops he have,all offence+champions+imperial troops+10,20,50% power boosters...and after 4,5 high lvl positions they will loose all troops,and when they came on forum asking for some kind of help,no one help them,not you,not other moderators,right? and you find some reason in rules and ban that player from forum.right?that way you are loosing costumers,if you dont see it,i do.

when imperial troops showed up,all players expected that they have same value on pp like regular troops,maybe even more because they are stronger in power then regular troops.i did too,then i saw something is wrong,then i experimented with my own imperial troops,and it was crystal clear that they do not have same value like regular troops.then i count all imperial troops i did burn,and burn that much regular troops,and poof i got big payout.since then i do not use any imperial troops on pp,only regular troops.

Alyona,all your answers on forum about anything about pp is not any kind of help,you just encouraging players to play pp,and soon or a later they will get big payout.

Baselius,post with some help from some game developer,here : https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/entertainment-community/34310_developer-tips-positions/

i quote:

18 January, 2017, 5:21 PM UTC

Developer tips: Positions

The system of Positions is a tough nut to crack, but our developers are ready to shed some light on how they work!

Here you go, Archon!

1. All the Units you send to Positions count toward your future reward.

2. It is important that you engage new Positions only after you have defeated the previous ones.

Archon, what is your advice on how to win at Positions?

Leave a comment under this post if you want to learn more about Positions!

i think both statements are not correct.here is why:

1. All the Units you send to Positions count toward your future reward. .......= heroes,champion troops do not count for future reward,i think imperial troops as well.

2. It is important that you engage new Positions only after you have defeated the previous ones. .....i play 1 bar system,i always get big payout with 4,5,6 or more unfinished,burned positions,every time.

one more important thing that no one tell to players who ask for help from you,and moderators:there is not only one bank,there are many banks,so if you loose troops in different banks,even if you did return your last big payout+20% interest,you wont get big payout.

banks are:

50-75lvl

76-105lvl

106-115lvl

116-125lvl

126-135lvl

136-140lvl

so if you attack blind positions from different banks,you filling different banks and dont get big payout when you think you should get.

because i am on high lvl pp atm 136-140lvl,if i did burn all positions i have and didnt fill the bank,i buy position discovery item,so i get more positions in that bank and i burn those positions on 1 bar too,and when my bank is finally full+20% interest(i am not sure is it 20 or more,but i always burn more then 20% from last big payout) i got big payout,i even have some my own system with which troops to finish position from which i want payout,to get payout in troops i want.

this about different banks,is not my,it is from moderator from face book page,i can prove it with screenshot,if you question my statements again.

i think it is time,you and moderators to start helping players when they ask for help.moderators are payed with 2-3k drachmas per week,for what they are payed?they should help disappointed players when they ask for help,and not me! Tonaya dont work for plarium,Tonaya didnt ever get anything from plarium,just ban 3 times,because i said to one moderator that that what she claim is not truth.poof,Tonaya banned for 2 weeks.i have never felt that kind of disrespect in my life.i do respect 99% moderators and cm,i do respect Nuno Paiva,he said honestlly:

Nuno Paiva:5 March, 2017, 6:27 PM UTC

personally I do not use Champs, Romans, or Imperial units on PP's, i don´t think they have any worth, unless someone can prove it to me that i´m wrong...

i wont comment the moderator who claim as a truth something what she heard from someone and encouraging players on forum to use imperial troops while she refuse to send her imperial troops when i ask to do it.

this is serious issue,i think it is time that one of game developers to find 5 minutes of his precious time,to came on this forum,and to answer to all of us,plarium's costumers,do imperial troops have same value as regular troops or they dont have.he dont need to tell us what is value of imperial troops,just is it same as regular or not.if his answer is:no,their value is not same as regular troops,then i demand that, moderator who claimed that imperial troops value is same as regular troops(because someone told her so),that moderator dont be moderator any more,it is justice,i dont ask nothing for me,just the truth.

ps if you Alyona,answer to me,like i think you will:sorry Tonaya developers dont visit forum,only cm and moderators do,i will be more then 100% sure that imperial troop value is zero,or something bellow zero as you said,but less then 1 

i dont enjoy to write big post on foreign language at all,my english is only basic,so forgive me if i mistake somewhere.

i hope i didnt brake some rule about forum,and to be banned as i was 3 times,and i dont know even why,i never badmouth,swear,or offend anyone,while i was offended and punished and banned 3 times!

here are some of my payouts,i didnt save all payouts,so all can see that i know to play pp,and not like that moderator said i dont know to play pp at all,some payout are full,some are 2 one after another,some i didnt like i just returned back in pp,some are old because i stop to play pp after changing system,but they are all mine,you can see my in game name,my coordinates:

http://prntscr.com/b6i3sy

http://prntscr.com/b6i48a

http://prntscr.com/bb96i6

http://prntscr.com/bfg2qz

http://prntscr.com/bfs88l

http://prntscr.com/circpp

http://prntscr.com/dmtgd8

http://prntscr.com/e00mev

http://prntscr.com/ehoirp

http://prntscr.com/dzzxov

http://prntscr.com/e00vgl

http://prntscr.com/e01i08

http://prntscr.com/e02cc7

http://prntscr.com/e4ojyi

sometimes after big payout,got on top lvl more troops^^

http://prntscr.com/dzzrri

if anyone need some advice or persian calculator,send me msg,you can see my coordinates in screenshots

now,xena,post some of your payouts

Tonaya is finished with arguing on forum,i'll be in my 2 threads that i have in tavern,see you all and have fun :)

Tonaya 

UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
23 March, 2017, 11:49 AM UTC
I can't confirm or deny your statements, Tonaya. Simply because I can't share confidential information regarding PPs. But it's good that you're interested in this topic and keep digging to the truth! I respect that!
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Tonaya
25 March, 2017, 6:50 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

I can't confirm or deny your statements, Tonaya. Simply because I can't share confidential information regarding PPs. But it's good that you're interested in this topic and keep digging to the truth! I respect that!

i think this is the first time you said anything positively about Tonaya

so,now i am undertaker?

Tonaya

Dorieas
26 March, 2017, 5:19 PM UTC

I ld like to say a big thank you to Tonaya who help me after my post in Forum to recover some of my loosen army on Xerxes... 

People like Tonaya they are interesting about the game and for me he deserve's to be promote as a Moderator... At least what ever he says on Forum about PP exists...

I m one from the many he helps on the game. Please any one want help about PP, txt him and he is always available to help...
A Leader Leads By Example Not By Forge...
UTC +3:00
Joe
26 March, 2017, 10:27 PM UTC

From personal experience I believe that imperial units have no resource value, if they have above zero that's possible, but I believe nowhere near their counterparts which u can build.

I don't send any imperials to PP save them for either pvp or pan defence

kjm
27 March, 2017, 1:19 AM UTC

Hello Tonaya.

Very good payouts!!

Question -you talked about 'different banks'.  For example, PP levels 51-75 level = one  bank.    So, do PP levels 1-50 = one bank? Or is it divided? For example, levels 1-25  and levels 26-50.  

UTC +9:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
27 March, 2017, 11:38 AM UTC
Tonaya said:

You could even write a guide about PPs I think ;)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
morteeee
27 March, 2017, 5:37 PM UTC
in my opinion Imperials are wasted in a Pan, you cant vet them, they are best defending a cap where their higher stats really come into play 
History is written by the victors
UTC +1:00
Tonaya
27 March, 2017, 9:05 PM UTC
kjm said:

Hello Tonaya.

Very good payouts!!

Question -you talked about 'different banks'.  For example, PP levels 51-75 level = one  bank.    So, do PP levels 1-50 = one bank? Or is it divided? For example, levels 1-25  and levels 26-50.  

1-50
Tonaya
27 March, 2017, 9:09 PM UTC

Dorieas said:

I ld like to say a big thank you to Tonaya who help me after my post in Forum to recover some of my loosen army on Xerxes... 

People like Tonaya they are interesting about the game and for me he deserve's to be promote as a Moderator... At least what ever he says on Forum about PP exists...

I m one from the many he helps on the game. Please any one want help about PP, txt him and he is always available to help...

when i waked up and turn on my pc today,i had 22 msgs from players who lost their troops on persians,so maybe it was not good idea from me :P

Dorieas,they dont want me as a mod,i am no good for plarium

Tonaya 
Tonaya
27 March, 2017, 9:12 PM UTC

Tonaya said:

You could even write a guide about PPs I think ;)

Alyona,you are plarium employed,you receive paycheck each month,moderators receive 2-3k drachma per week

Tonaya is poor and not a communist fan ^^

Tonaya

Dorieas
27 March, 2017, 11:26 PM UTC

Tonaya, I think you are the perfect person for Manager on Community Support when Alyona get promotion for a higher department... But I have a feeling, that the well paid of 3 k drhs employees, ll not let you, to take easy the position from the hands of the Antarctic boy, I cant see you with payslips from this job... 

Check to jobseekers.com for a better future...
Kakos
28 March, 2017, 3:08 AM UTC

Dorieas said:

to take easy the position from the hands of the Antarctic boy

ROFLMAO!!
Vae victis
UTC +9:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 March, 2017, 7:48 AM UTC
Tonaya said:

Alyona,you are plarium employed,you receive paycheck each month,moderators receive 2-3k drachma per week

Tonaya

Leonidas sends a reward to all players, who write articles ;)
Tonaya
29 March, 2017, 7:44 AM UTC

Tonaya said:

Tonaya

Leonidas sends a reward to all players, who write articles ;)

i did write 1 full page posts,some kind of guide,few times.you know what i'v got?

nada! except punishment :(

plarium dont like Tonaya,thats a fact,but anyway Tonaya love Alyona  

Tonaya

morteeee
29 March, 2017, 8:06 AM UTC

polite request that this remains on topic please :)

the Tavern is the best place for off topic chat and declarations of love ;) 

History is written by the victors
UTC +1:00
Dorieas
29 March, 2017, 9:08 AM UTC
morteeee said:

polite request that this remains on topic please :)

the Tavern is the best place for off topic chat and declarations of love ;) 

Love has no borders and topics.... Let Tonaya express his love... Make love, not war....
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 March, 2017, 10:55 AM UTC
Tonaya said:

i did write 1 full page posts,some kind of guide,few times.you know what i'v got?

If you want to write a guide, please contact Leonidas in PM, send him your posts, and he'll take care of the rest :)
Tonaya
29 March, 2017, 10:06 PM UTC

Tonaya said:

If you want to write a guide, please contact Leonidas in PM, send him your posts, and he'll take care of the rest :)

how can i make a guide if i dont know one important information?

you must tell me first,how much is interest for bank,you can msg me,i wont tell anyone,i promise,and btw my msgs is open for you all the time 

ps i think Leonidas is mad at me too, i'v send   him a happy wish for 8th march as well :)

Tonaya
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
30 March, 2017, 9:35 AM UTC
Tonaya said:

how can i make a guide if i dont know one important information?

you must tell me first,how much is interest for bank,you can msg me,i wont tell anyone,i promise,and btw my msgs is open for you all the time 

ps i think Leonidas is mad at me too, i'v send   him a happy wish for 8th march as well :)

Tonaya
Nobody knows the exact information about PPs, Tonaya. however, there are many players, who write guides and articles about them. 
1661697 users registered; 33594 topics; 252554 posts; our newest member:badr13guennia