THE EMPORIA JUST VANISHES

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Mar 2, 2017, 11:1203/02/17

This game is starting to suck now!

When u send your force to attack a Emporia when they reach there it just vanishes and the report says it was not attacked for 24 hrs so its not there.

My points here are

1. Why there is no way to know that in advance and why its shown on list and why the spies report that its there??

2. What happens to the boost we hv used to speed up our forces. It should also be deposited back to our account. This looks like cheating to make u loose it.

3. The players who are almost 5 - 6 hours away suddenly appear and attack u. Its so fishy. they dont just send spies but just randomly attack as if to make u loose ur forces deliberately. 

This is so unbelievable guys!!! 
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 2, 2017, 11:2503/02/17
shariquekhan12 said:

When u send your force to attack a Emporia when they reach there it just vanishes and the report says it was not attacked for 24 hrs so its not there.

My points here are

1. Why there is no way to know that in advance and why its shown on list and why the spies report that its there??

2. What happens to the boost we hv used to speed up our forces. It should also be deposited back to our account. This looks like cheating to make u loose it.

3. The players who are almost 5 - 6 hours away suddenly appear and attack u. Its so fishy. they dont just send spies but just randomly attack as if to make u loose ur forces deliberately. 

but yes thats what they do i also randomly attack emporia if i need pvp 
Mar 2, 2017, 11:4403/02/17
11/17/16

shariquekhan12 said:

My points here are

Emporia is not the only purpose of the game. It is just an extra feature. I know it's appealing to get resources from them (especially Drachmas and Denarii) but it's too difficult to actually collect since, as mentioned above, many get their pvp points from Emporia.

That's why they don't scout first. Their purpose is to kill the units stationed at an Emporia. 

Now that the time to get to an Emporia has been significally reduced I see no point in using boosts to get there. It's not like you will collect faster or anything. The time to collect still will remain the same!