CANT FIND THE AMPHITHEATER

3 Replies
B.G.MUSTARD
26 February, 2017, 3:04 AM UTC

I PLAY THE GAME A FEW DAYS KNOW AND I CANT FIND ANYWHERE THE AMPHITHEATER?

MY COA MEMBERS SAY THAT PHYLARCH CAN INCREASE THE UNITS TRAINING SPEED AND I WOULD REALLY LIKE  SOMETHING LIKE THAT

UTC +8:00
Drag-Theseus
26 February, 2017, 9:26 AM UTC
Just follow tutorial and quests.. you need to build some buildings first to unlock ability to build Amphitheater
I'm just Time Lord....
UTC +7:00
maximus_fc
7 March, 2017, 8:22 AM UTC
i cant find the amfitheater in the second server...i,m lvl 58 and i dont no why its not  posible to built the amfitheater..can anyoane help me whith this? is it bug..the building is not apearing anywhere at construction this building thas not apear anywhere..
UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
7 March, 2017, 9:12 AM UTC
maximus_fc said:

i cant find the amfitheater in the second server...i,m lvl 58 and i dont no why its not  posible to built the amfitheater..can anyoane help me whith this? is it bug..the building is not apearing anywhere at construction this building thas not apear anywhere..
Hi! Please complete the tutorial quests first. And the quest to build the Amphitheater will appear.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1666955 users registered; 33971 topic; 253655 posts; our newest member:maksimys2109198