All Categories

Returning players and gifts. Maybe a bug?

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Feb 25, 2017, 21:2202/25/17

Since starting Sparta 2-3 years ago I have taken breaks from the game that have spanned months without logging in. When I have come back the game usually gives some gifts to welcome returning players back and to help them get started again. They have been fairly substantial gifts in the past and very helpful in getting me back into it.

This time coming back, after not playing for 5-6 months, I was once again graced with gifts but the level of the gifts were much, much less. I think I ended up getting a 2-day Dominion and a few dozen Hoplites and Javelineers, The game would tell me to keep logging in the coming days and the gifts would become greater but I think after 2-3 days that's all I ended up with.

Two thoughts occured to me. Either Plarium had scaled down gifts to returning players tremendously or the game seems to think I'm really low level for some reason. My city is lvl 80 and the units given to me would barely take down or defend a lvl 10 Persian Position.

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 27, 2017, 20:3002/27/17
09/16/15

I think this is related to the "Spartan Allegiance"

This was recently changed, we do not need to login everyday, it will not reset to day 1, this way we can keep receiving the maximum payment.

Feb 27, 2017, 23:3702/27/17

Nuno Paiva said:

This was recently changed, we do not need to login everyday, it will not reset to day 1, this way we can keep receiving the maximum payment.

No, it's the rewards for returning to the game. Not Alligiance.

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Feb 28, 2017, 10:5702/28/17
09/17/15
David Armstrong said:

Nuno Paiva said:

No, it's the rewards for returning to the game. Not Alligiance.

Small gifts we send to returning players may have changed, that's true. If you have received a gift, then there's no bug.