VIP players and their influences

6 Replies
GLENCAIRN
25 February, 2017, 4:02 PM UTC

What powers do VIP players have? The ability to provide edited text to Plarium on behalf of coalition members and have them censored/ banned.

Comments please.
UTC +0:00
Drag-Theseus
26 February, 2017, 9:43 AM UTC

I'm not VIP so I'm not sure, but few of my friends are.. 

As I know they are getting only some informations like, on example it's Friday and they(VIP members) get message(from VIP guy) which tournaments will be activ during weekend.. they tell them when some discounts are comming (,,comming soon '') and that's all I think, 

I think that they can't give them any ''special-personal'' discount as some players are saying etc

I'm just Time Lord....
UTC +7:00
Vodkaonice
26 February, 2017, 3:44 PM UTC
Drag-Theseus said:

I think that they can't give them any ''special-personal'' discount as some players are saying etc

i better hope so 
UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
27 February, 2017, 10:20 AM UTC
Drag is right, VIP players don't receive any major advantages. It's more about service and Support :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Tonaya
28 February, 2017, 4:06 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Drag is right, VIP players don't receive any major advantages. It's more about service and Support :)

Tonaya  claims: vip players receive special bonuses from their personal agents.

Tonaya

Xena
28 February, 2017, 10:04 AM UTC
Tonaya said:

Tonaya

Well I'm not a VIP player but haven't heard something like that from my VIP friends. What special bonuses are you referring to Tonaya?
Warrior Princess
UTC +2:00
Tonaya
1 March, 2017, 1:20 AM UTC

Xena said:

Tonaya said:

Tonaya

Well I'm not a VIP player but haven't heard something like that from my VIP friends. What special bonuses are you referring to Tonaya?

i wouldnt use word CLAIM if i dont know^^

personal agent talk all the time about new packages,trying to persuade player to spend more money and buy package(it is their only job),so when player buy package,vip agent send that player as a gift some drachmas or some special items.

so if i can sum up behavior from you,from the other side that always answer to me,

first you pull Tonaya's nose,(no Tonaya,this is not all about money,you can play game without money,...balance,inflation,global warming....)

2nd you pull Tonaya's ears(if Tonaya is not good,or violate something....big red ban button...)

however at this moment

you are pulling Tonaya's tongue( you would really want to know how poor Tonaya know all that and CLAIM the truth)

i assume you gonna pull my ears soon,because i am not good again.....

so Tonaya is little scared now and wonder:what is next thing you gonna pull from Tonaya ^^

Tonaya 

1721763 users registered; 42556 topics; 271521 post; our newest member:danis