How to post screenshots from Word?

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Feb 11, 2017, 04:5002/11/17
12/15/15

Hello. How do I post screenshots from Microsoft Word?  I tried to post a bug report. I used copy/paste. But only the text showed. The screenshot graphics dont appear. I dont have  url website to post from. What should I do?

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 11, 2017, 10:4602/11/17

kjm said:

Hello. How do I post screenshots from Microsoft Word?  I tried to post a bug report. I used copy/paste. But only the text showed. The screenshot graphics dont appear. I dont have  url website to post from. What should I do?

Good morning KJM; 

As an alternative to Drag-Theseus' suggestion: you might also consider saving your image or doc to OneDrive which, if you are using a more or less current version of Microsoft Word / Office allows you to upload and share documents in the cloud.

Cheers Dio

PS: Remember though that if you are a registered Microsoft Office user, links to online OneDrive files will divulge your identity :-).

Feb 12, 2017, 03:5002/12/17
12/15/15

Sorry. I tried Lightshot. But it could only highlight a Google page. I mean, if I change to a Word page, Lightshot cant highlight. No insert image or paste option.   No help page how to use Lightshot.

I will check Youtube.  Maybe another person found a way -copy from MS Word with Lightshot. 
Feb 12, 2017, 06:1102/12/17

kjm said:

Sorry. I tried Lightshot. But it could only highlight a Google page. I mean, if I change to a Word page, Lightshot cant highlight. No insert image or paste option.   No help page how to use Lightshot.

I will check Youtube.  Maybe another person found a way -copy from MS Word with Lightshot. 

Lightshot is a general screen capture program meant for any screen content on a Win or Mac mashine. Check the FAQ and tutorials at https://app.prntscr.com/en/faq.html for usage info.

Cheers Dio

Feb 12, 2017, 12:2302/12/17
11/17/16
Lightshot is one of the most helpful programs you can use! I recommend it 100% and it's actually pretty easy to use! You can get do many stuff with lightshot even highlight whatever you wish! 
Feb 13, 2017, 10:3702/13/17
Feb 17, 2017, 01:35(edited)
12/15/15

Diomedes said:

kjm said:

Lightshot is a general screen capture program meant for any screen content on a Win or Mac mashine. Check the FAQ and tutorials at https://app.prntscr.com/en/faq.html for usage info.

Cheers Dio

Thank you Diomedes!!!   Very helpful!    I could find my mistake,   I downloaded the app from Google directly.  But it couldnt work correctly for Word. I needed to download the program from Lightshot directly for Windows.  I tested the program. It looks good.   I will try a practice post next on the forum to check.    

Thank you to Drag-Theseus also. I understand better now the Plarium posting system.