How to post screenshots from Word?

6 Replies
kjm
11 February, 2017, 4:50 AM UTC

Hello. How do I post screenshots from Microsoft Word?  I tried to post a bug report. I used copy/paste. But only the text showed. The screenshot graphics dont appear. I dont have  url website to post from. What should I do?

UTC +9:00
Drag-Theseus
11 February, 2017, 8:48 AM UTC

Well I use Lightshoot.. I make link,copy and open link in google, then right click on mouse, you will get option Copy URL.. copy and then come here..

press on Insert Image, 

Copy you URL link in here and confirm..that is all lol

Or if this is too complicate,then just post link of schreenshot and we can open him easly
I'm just Time Lord....
UTC +7:00
Bye
11 February, 2017, 10:46 AM UTC

kjm said:

Hello. How do I post screenshots from Microsoft Word?  I tried to post a bug report. I used copy/paste. But only the text showed. The screenshot graphics dont appear. I dont have  url website to post from. What should I do?

Good morning KJM; 

As an alternative to Drag-Theseus' suggestion: you might also consider saving your image or doc to OneDrive which, if you are using a more or less current version of Microsoft Word / Office allows you to upload and share documents in the cloud.

Cheers Dio

PS: Remember though that if you are a registered Microsoft Office user, links to online OneDrive files will divulge your identity :-).

UTC +2:00
kjm
12 February, 2017, 3:50 AM UTC

Sorry. I tried Lightshot. But it could only highlight a Google page. I mean, if I change to a Word page, Lightshot cant highlight. No insert image or paste option.   No help page how to use Lightshot.

I will check Youtube.  Maybe another person found a way -copy from MS Word with Lightshot. 
Bye
12 February, 2017, 6:11 AM UTC

kjm said:

Sorry. I tried Lightshot. But it could only highlight a Google page. I mean, if I change to a Word page, Lightshot cant highlight. No insert image or paste option.   No help page how to use Lightshot.

I will check Youtube.  Maybe another person found a way -copy from MS Word with Lightshot. 

Lightshot is a general screen capture program meant for any screen content on a Win or Mac mashine. Check the FAQ and tutorials at https://app.prntscr.com/en/faq.html for usage info.

Cheers Dio

Xena
12 February, 2017, 12:23 PM UTC
Lightshot is one of the most helpful programs you can use! I recommend it 100% and it's actually pretty easy to use! You can get do many stuff with lightshot even highlight whatever you wish! 
Warrior Princess
kjm
13 February, 2017, 10:37 AM UTC

Diomedes said:

kjm said:

Lightshot is a general screen capture program meant for any screen content on a Win or Mac mashine. Check the FAQ and tutorials at https://app.prntscr.com/en/faq.html for usage info.

Cheers Dio

Thank you Diomedes!!!   Very helpful!    I could find my mistake,   I downloaded the app from Google directly.  But it couldnt work correctly for Word. I needed to download the program from Lightshot directly for Windows.  I tested the program. It looks good.   I will try a practice post next on the forum to check.    

Thank you to Drag-Theseus also. I understand better now the Plarium posting system.
1724522 users registered; 43428 topics; 271364 posts; our newest member:zoioto2398