All Categories

RAID BUGS, FLAGS AND NOW FALSE BOAT TRICK BUGS..

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Feb 6, 2017, 15:0002/06/17
10/09/14

We build our coal a couple months ago... Everyone knows its very difficult to grow a new coalition due luck of new players to the old server... Our strategic plan was to advertise our rank on raids and attract some players or small coals to join us... In that two months we are breaking one record after another on Raid Rankings..

1) The maximum weekly resources per raider 19,24 million res...

2) The biggest weekly win without loosing a single res 9600000...

3) 5 consecutive weeks on the Top 1 of raid ranking... Could be 6 if Fokeas last week dont loosing the 1st spot due raid bugs  or 7 if the half Sparta coalitions they arent visiting our capital every 15 min when flag tournament on)

4) The smallest coal ever who join the Top 1 weekly rankings..

5) The only coal that a member won a seat in the Top 20 without any additional raids from the Flag tournament... (Rank 11)... 

This record could be bigger (seat in the top 10) if we arent loosing almost 93,5 k from the new weapon of Plarium against the best raiders, the false boat trick bugs...

WHAT IS THE FALSE BOAT TRICK BUGS? 

Since last week when Pontios (a player from ΕΛΛΑΣ coal, who join us to train him on raid rankings) lost three times resources from that new bug... Together with the raid bug to our opponent he lost a seat in the Top 3 and the opportunity to be the youngest lvl ever to join the top 3 rankings... That week was my time to lost 97,5 k res from two raids.. 

Here the shots available how is working the false boat trick bug...

My scouts are scouting Lixin City occupied by my friend Friz at 01:30 on 06/02/17... Total 406584 res

https://gyazo.com/79f715c2993fcf4455b0fea1d6e8657d 

https://gyazo.com/2cdf0f850a42471c6002680f2c6c7fc8 

My army (183 Carthaginians. enough to carry 100 k res) is raiding Lixin 15 min later... Meanwhile Friz doent raid Lixin and no one else raid Lixin on those 15 min.. My 30 boats are doing succesfully the boat trick.. Cancel boats after raid and I check the report...

https://gyazo.com/f24a026ea88cefd55cf72523a3406b9f 

https://gyazo.com/f1eebcc2de9cda93da9ab570f14c4b04

Lol.. Suprise.. Only 57500 resources.. Oeo.. Where is the rest???  Oeo.. I start investigation, asking one by one all my Carthaginians who stole my res??? All they give me the same answer:

-You destroy them raid bugs, you destroy them flags and now Plarium discover for you the False boat trick bugs...

I ll destroy them too. I said and I start writing this post in Forum... 

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 6, 2017, 16:5902/06/17
07/07/16

You mentioned "friend"

Unless you have a record of all res exchanges (cooperative and non-cooperative) between your friend and you in the last week, it is hard to say. The game may even, for all I know, track res exchanges between 3 or more players. The dangers of farming.

If it isn't one of those situations, I don't know.

You need to edit point 5 since many people got into the top whatever before there were flag tournaments, and many people got into the top 20 since the flag tournaments without using additional raids from the flag tournament.

19.2M is a record in danger since Archimedes got within 1/2 M of it last week and he's not even using all the possible tricks.

Feb 6, 2017, 22:0602/06/17
09/16/15

Hello Dorieas

Please edit your screenshots and hide all coordinates that they contain ASAP or we will be forced to delete this topic.

how do you know that no one raided your "friend" in those 15 min gap? 

Did you send scouts again after the raid?

Archon i can ensure you that Plarium does not have any "new weapon against best raiders", such thing does not exist.

Feb 6, 2017, 22:5402/06/17
10/09/14

Nuno Paiva said:

Hello Dorieas

Please edit your screenshots and hide all coordinates that they contain ASAP or we will be forced to delete this topic.

how do you know that no one raided your "friend" in those 15 min gap? 

Did you send scouts again after the raid?

Archon i can ensure you that Plarium does not have any "new weapon against best raiders", such thing does not exist.

Off course I scout again... I m professional raider and i was aware  about the bug as happens again 3 days before to me.. But as you can calculate from the first shot inside was 406584 res... Even if this city been raided between that 15 min long distance should be another 300 k res inside... And even if been raided twice should be another 200 k res inside,, Its simple mathematics... 

And for sure Friz is quite away to sent every time those 5 slow walking heroes to siege Lixin again... 
Feb 6, 2017, 23:3602/06/17
Feb 6, 2017, 23:38(edited)
10/09/14

jeffwinchell said:

You mentioned "friend"

Unless you have a record of all res exchanges (cooperative and non-cooperative) between your friend and you in the last week, it is hard to say. The game may even, for all I know, track res exchanges between 3 or more players. The dangers of farming.

If it isn't one of those situations, I don't know.

You need to edit point 5 since many people got into the top whatever before there were flag tournaments, and many people got into the top 20 since the flag tournaments without using additional raids from the flag tournament.

19.2M is a record in danger since Archimedes got within 1/2 M of it last week and he's not even using all the possible tricks.

With the player siege Lixin we cooperate normally. We raid each other farms respectfully.. 

I m not edit point 5 cos I ve seen no one yet...

in the week I did the record of 19,24 I keep some raids on hand too for the next week, but last week ranking, the raiders they had 10 extra more raids as for first time CTF finished Monday and not Sunday as the previous CTF tournaments...
Feb 7, 2017, 00:0202/07/17
I hate to be the guy who seems like they're defending Plarium but can you show some proof that you scouted that guy again Dorieas? I am of the kind that needs to see to believe and honestly, anything could happen in 15 minutes when people boost like madmen. Now I'm not saying you're lying but saying the whole logically part of your answer to Nuno Paiva just screams out ethos to me (I'm a pro so I know my stuff, therefore believe me). Also, 300k resources go to 100k if people hit using the galley trick since it makes a raid 100k and not 50k (I'm not assuming you don't know this, I was just correcting your mathematics about how much should be left in the city you raided if 2 raids landed since it is safe to assume everyone knows how to do the galley trick.)
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Feb 7, 2017, 13:2302/07/17
09/17/15

Hi! First of all, congratulations with your achievements! 

Of course, it's really sad to hear that you have faced this issue. I guess that you, as an experienced raider, were making notes of your raids, right? I mean, are you sure you didn't raid him within the last 7 days before this hit?

If you're sure, please contact our Support Team with screenshots and ask them to investigate this. It would be better if all players who have faced this issue submitted tickets and Support would investigate the issue, basing on several reports.

Unfortunately, I haven't heard of this issue before, so I can't help you here.
Feb 7, 2017, 19:5502/07/17
10/09/14
Dracos said:

I hate to be the guy who seems like they're defending Plarium but can you show some proof that you scouted that guy again Dorieas? I am of the kind that needs to see to believe and honestly, anything could happen in 15 minutes when people boost like madmen. Now I'm not saying you're lying but saying the whole logically part of your answer to Nuno Paiva just screams out ethos to me (I'm a pro so I know my stuff, therefore believe me). Also, 300k resources go to 100k if people hit using the galley trick since it makes a raid 100k and not 50k (I'm not assuming you don't know this, I was just correcting your mathematics about how much should be left in the city you raided if 2 raids landed since it is safe to assume everyone knows how to do the galley trick.)
I know what you mean Dracos... By mistake the scout report been deleted but I have Frizz to confirm that between scouting and raiding, not him or anybody else raid Lixin... 
Feb 8, 2017, 00:0802/08/17

Well if you have confirmation from the person who was sieging the place that there was no one else attacking then it certainly could be a bug

Feb 9, 2017, 19:3102/09/17
09/16/15

Or that player could simply login and spent resources...

Feb 9, 2017, 21:1502/09/17
11/17/16
Really strange has never happened to me or any of the Top raiders i know! First time i hear it actually I haven't heard it from anyone else! As Nuno mentioned are you sure it was a dead city? If so then it's probably a bug can't explain it otherwise! 
Feb 11, 2017, 05:4602/11/17
Nuno Paiva said:

If you spend your resources and still get 50k+ taken in a raid then you aren't spending right
Feb 12, 2017, 21:3602/12/17
11/17/16
rubenrivero97711 said:

Nuno Paiva said:

If you spend your resources and still get 50k+ taken in a raid then you aren't spending right
Well it was just a thought. Maybe he couldn't spend more. We are just looking what may have happened cause it's really strange.
Feb 12, 2017, 21:3802/12/17
11/17/16
Dorieas said:

Dracos said:

I know what you mean Dracos... By mistake the scout report been deleted but I have Frizz to confirm that between scouting and raiding, not him or anybody else raid Lixin... 
Have you contacted Support Center about this issue Archon?
Feb 21, 2017, 08:2302/21/17
11/15/15

Dorieas,

First of all, congrats for your achievements. I also applaud for your coalition. You are a great raider, also you are making great raiders too. 

Now coming to our issue, i have experienced same issue with me, not once or twice, nearly 10 times or more. I was getting 50k from raids even when i do galley trick, i was very annoyed and disappointed of it. I was thinking of reducing my raids. I am not a raider who comes top 10, but i come inside top 100 for almost every week. My best performance is only 19th.

And i got to know what happened to me all this time, when me and my coa member bebin was trying something different. We were trying to know what happen if both sent resources to the same city at a time during a raid? That is both of us sent resources to a bot, where i could have got 100k. My galley capacity is 50k and my friends 40k. And surprisingly when the raid was over, i got only 60k, that is bebin's 40k was reduced from my raid result. So i think now you got the problem.

As far as i know, what happened there is, someone tried to use galley trick with a galley capacity of 42.5k(100k-57.5k) and it got reduced from your report. The other player could have raided that city after your raid. You or your friend cant get any info as you killed all his troops. If you have recalled your galleys before his raid, he wont be having any problems. He may got 92.5k. 

I experienced this issue on a bot line where many great raiders raid like djroccthegreat1 of HOB. I hope you know him. So unluckily me and someone else was doing raids simultaneously which caused all problems. Usually its rare to happen, still it may happen. It wont be a great problem for me, but for you its different.

I hope it helped you.

With regards

Sarath
Feb 21, 2017, 10:5802/21/17
09/17/15
sarathps04 said:

Dorieas,

First of all, congrats for your achievements. I also applaud for your coalition. You are a great raider, also you are making great raiders too. 

Now coming to our issue, i have experienced same issue with me, not once or twice, nearly 10 times or more. I was getting 50k from raids even when i do galley trick, i was very annoyed and disappointed of it. I was thinking of reducing my raids. I am not a raider who comes top 10, but i come inside top 100 for almost every week. My best performance is only 19th.

And i got to know what happened to me all this time, when me and my coa member bebin was trying something different. We were trying to know what happen if both sent resources to the same city at a time during a raid? That is both of us sent resources to a bot, where i could have got 100k. My galley capacity is 50k and my friends 40k. And surprisingly when the raid was over, i got only 60k, that is bebin's 40k was reduced from my raid result. So i think now you got the problem.

As far as i know, what happened there is, someone tried to use galley trick with a galley capacity of 42.5k(100k-57.5k) and it got reduced from your report. The other player could have raided that city after your raid. You or your friend cant get any info as you killed all his troops. If you have recalled your galleys before his raid, he wont be having any problems. He may got 92.5k. 

I experienced this issue on a bot line where many great raiders raid like djroccthegreat1 of HOB. I hope you know him. So unluckily me and someone else was doing raids simultaneously which caused all problems. Usually its rare to happen, still it may happen. It wont be a great problem for me, but for you its different.

I hope it helped you.

With regards

Sarath
Hi! Are you sure you didn't raid those Cities for at least 7 days before those Raid happened? Also it's possible that the Resources were spent or someone raided a City before you.
Feb 21, 2017, 11:0102/21/17
11/15/15
I am sure, it was not raided by anyone else. Also i didnt raid that city for the past 7 days. And that city is a bot city, so there is no chance for using up the resources.
Feb 22, 2017, 20:1902/22/17
10/09/14
sarathps04 said:

I am sure, it was not raided by anyone else. Also i didnt raid that city for the past 7 days. And that city is a bot city, so there is no chance for using up the resources.
I txt you but Plarium cut it... Truth is better stay under shadow... Dont wake up the fishes...
Feb 23, 2017, 02:2602/23/17
11/15/15
Feb 23, 2017, 09:5902/23/17
09/17/15
sarathps04 said:

Why do you think they couldn't use the Resource? So called "Bot Cities" are created by players, and they are actually being developed, which requires Resources.
Feb 23, 2017, 13:2802/23/17
11/15/15

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

sarathps04 said:

Why do you think they couldn't use the Resource? So called "Bot Cities" are created by players, and they are actually being developed, which requires Resources.

Lol, i am not fighting with you. You may be correct, and i am wrong. Just leave it.