Rewards from tournaments did not appear in market

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Feb 4, 2017, 23:0802/04/17
07/21/15

This evening I decided to claim my rewards from three tournaments that I have recently completed but when I checked my total time boosts which I had counted before claiming the rewards I noticed two of my 30 minute rewards were missing. It is vital that the missing hour's worth of boosts be credited in the next half day as I need my time boosts to finish updating a treaty to be eligible for the next upgrade sketch reward. The three tournament rewards that I claimed were an emporium tournament with 1 x 30 min, a position takeover tournament with 3 x 30 min and a PVP warfare tournament with 2 x 30 min boosts. All three sets of rewards appear in the message box but some of the rewards have not been added to my total at the market. I know this for sure as I used up nearly all my time boosts boosting another treaty prior to developing my current treaty and I know exactly how many boosts I had at the market prior to claiming my rewards. It looks like the PVP warfare tournament rewards were not added to my market.
Views
Comments