buying from non plarium sites

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Feb 3, 2017, 17:1802/03/17
02/10/16

it is widely rumoured  that some players [names have been mentioned are buying from non plarium sites  troops etc . when are plarium going to do something about this .  these players are showing remarkable troop strength . what is plarium's position on this
Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 3, 2017, 19:3902/03/17
sue.lishman said:

it is widely rumoured  that some players [names have been mentioned are buying from non plarium sites  troops etc . when are plarium going to do something about this .  these players are showing remarkable troop strength . what is plarium's position on this
they cant and dont apperently you can buy defence that will then be send to your cities but they will only stand and defend you ... they have no use for points or exp so i cant see why people would want that... i ran in a level 51 a wheek or 2 ago that had over 20 k mounted peltast in his city while his city was underdeveloped but whats the point in that ... they wont get any points exp or rewards from it anyway 
Feb 3, 2017, 19:5302/03/17
02/10/16
its strange then if that's the case that certain strong players are buying them/. including a well known coals heg!! got to be some benefits+ what about the other products these guys are selling
Feb 3, 2017, 23:3202/03/17
you shouldnf believe the rumours you hear.. ther is no way to transfer soldiers between accounts so this is not possible 
Feb 4, 2017, 13:3502/04/17
11/17/16
Vodkaonice said:

you shouldnf believe the rumours you hear.. ther is no way to transfer soldiers between accounts so this is not possible 
I strongly recommend that too! Don't believe the rumors you hear! 
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Feb 6, 2017, 10:1702/06/17
09/17/15
Vodkaonice is right. It's impossible to transfer Units, Drachmas or any other in-game values (except for Resources and Articles) between accounts. Sellers you've mentioned in your post may strive to get your login information and get access to your account. So please be careful and report them to our Support Team, we'll take the necessary measures.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.