09/17/15
Warcraft said:

Who ever heard of a hamero?

Yes it is one of the largest "coiners" sparta

He should have 10 cities alternate accounts "coiners"

Below is two alternative hamero accounts

Http://prntscr.com/e757f9

Http://prntscr.com/e758l4

Please report all violations to Support :)
Feb 28, 2017, 03:3602/28/17
08/21/14

Xena said:

Tonaya said:

isnt it forbidden to public someones coordinates?

Tonaya

It's forbidden to post someone's coordinates when you are calling others to attack him.

It's not forbidden to post someone's coordinates when talking about alternative accounts as the case here! 

If I understand correctly,we can do this: x ..... y ..... have all troops out,but DONT attack him!!!

we can post someones coordinates that way,right?because we didnt call anyone to attack him and to kill his troops,then we did opposite and called all NOT to attack him,right?

or it better that it  is forbidden to post any ones coordinates on forum,and to send complains to support,hm?

Tonaya 

Feb 28, 2017, 11:0302/28/17
11/17/16
Tonaya said:

If I understand correctly,we can do this: x ..... y ..... have all troops out,but DONT attack him!!!

we can post someones coordinates that way,right?because we didnt call anyone to attack him and to kill his troops,then we did opposite and called all NOT to attack him,right?

or it better that it  is forbidden to post any ones coordinates on forum,and to send complains to support,hm?

Tonaya 

I think we all are smart and mature people Tonaya! Do you think doing something like that would be wise and right? Cause personally I don't think it would be right. It seems ironic to me to post someone coordinates who has all his troops out but ask not to attack him/her. You know that many would seize this opportunity and go attack the other person no matter what you say. It's just too tempting for some people to let go and not attack. So in that case whose fault would it be Tonaya? 
Mar 1, 2017, 04:1503/01/17
Mar 1, 2017, 04:17(edited)
08/21/14

Xena said:

Tonaya said:

Tonaya 

I think we all are smart and mature people Tonaya! Do you think doing something like that would be wise and right? Cause personally I don't think it would be right. It seems ironic to me to post someone coordinates who has all his troops out but ask not to attack him/her. You know that many would seize this opportunity and go attack the other person no matter what you say. It's just too tempting for some people to let go and not attack. So in that case whose fault would it be Tonaya? 

i enjoy talking with you,Xena.

1.Tonaya is not evil,i didnt post any one's coords,ever.

2.i am only question your rules

3.when some little player raid my protectorate,and lets say i spy his city,and see he have all troops out.i send him msg:why dont you hide all those troops in acropolis,or you can easy loose all,especially if you raid some ones protectorate without asking,there are many different players,and some one else would kill all your troops,and tomorrow you would play stormfall

3.a. i am not saying that i am good that much,i cant attack and wipe out all troops,only because when i think how much time he need to build 100 horses,i dont have a heart to do that.

4.i question,as well,your statement that we are all smart and mature people :)

so if rule is no public some ones coords,then that is a rule,what ever someone think is it alt or not,there is support for that issue.

btw i dont know that player,and i talk only for rules,make it simple

Tonaya

Mar 1, 2017, 23:4703/01/17
11/17/16

Tonaya said:

Xena said:

Tonaya said:

Tonaya 

i enjoy talking with you,Xena.

1.Tonaya is not evil,i didnt post any one's coords,ever.

2.i am only question your rules

3.when some little player raid my protectorate,and lets say i spy his city,and see he have all troops out.i send him msg:why dont you hide all those troops in acropolis,or you can easy loose all,especially if you raid some ones protectorate without asking,there are many different players,and some one else would kill all your troops,and tomorrow you would play stormfall

3.a. i am not saying that i am good that much,i cant attack and wipe out all troops,only because when i think how much time he need to build 100 horses,i dont have a heart to do that.

4.i question,as well,your statement that we are all smart and mature people :)

so if rule is no public some ones coords,then that is a rule,what ever someone think is it alt or not,there is support for that issue.

btw i dont know that player,and i talk only for rules,make it simple

Tonaya

Glad you enjoy talking me I do too! 

Since you don't have in mind to post someone's coordinates why are you being so stuck about this issue? 

By the way I don't make the rules. I just follow them like many others do!

Protectorates are considered sieges therefore they are free for all. So no point for anyone to get permission to raid it.

Yes I would definitely kill if I saw someone's offensive units out. I'm the diplomat of my coalition but I'm an offensive player so the killer instict prevails!

It's a war game and sometimes there is no space for sympathy feelings. When real Spartans were fighting Xerxes and other enemies they didn't have sympathy feelings for sure! 

Well I said I believe we all are smart and mature people didn't say I'm sure! There is a big difference there!

I agree with you that issues like that which include someone's coordinates (especially for alt accounts) should be submitted to Support. 

See? We agree on something!