Alternative accounts

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Feb 5, 2017, 16:2902/05/17
11/17/16

Tonaya said:

thank you,i'll stop to complain at all if just one of my suggestions will be accepted

all my suggestions are declined,like i smell bad or something

Tonaya 

Lol nothing to do with smelling bad or not Tonaya.

I guess your changes will effect the balance of the game and probably that's why they are not accepted!

Feb 5, 2017, 17:2302/05/17
02/05/14
What balance?
Feb 5, 2017, 22:5302/05/17
11/17/16
FlyinTiger said:

What balance?
There is a balance in the game and every new feature that is added needs to maintain this balance that's why some suggestions are accepted and some are not! Can't really explain more that's just it!
Feb 6, 2017, 01:0602/06/17
08/21/14

Xena said:

Tonaya said:

thank you,i'll stop to complain at all if just one of my suggestions will be accepted

all my suggestions are declined,like i smell bad or something

Tonaya 

Lol nothing to do with smelling bad or not Tonaya.

I guess your changes will effect the balance of the game and probably that's why they are not accepted!

btw Tonaya smell good,if you give me your coordinates,i'll show you and then we can have fun together :)

Tonaya
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Feb 6, 2017, 10:1102/06/17
09/17/15
Tonaya, your suggestions were declined for certain reasons that are stated under each one of them. Please read the "Which suggestions we (do not) accept" thread to get more information.
Feb 7, 2017, 03:5802/07/17
Feb 7, 2017, 04:16(edited)
08/21/14

i love you Alyona  

Tonaya 
Feb 7, 2017, 13:1202/07/17
09/17/15
Tonaya said:

i love you Alyona  

Tonaya 
That is good to know, Tonaya. Can I hope that someday you'll love my "Declined" answers as well? 
Feb 8, 2017, 05:1802/08/17
Feb 8, 2017, 05:23(edited)
08/21/14

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Tonaya said:

i love you Alyona  

Tonaya 
That is good to know, Tonaya. Can I hope that someday you'll love my "Declined" answers as well? 

i am already enjoying your declining,if i see its not all red answers i go and wash my face with cold water and check it again 8)

you are mean to me ^^

picture explains more than a thousand words

http://prnt.sc/dwj1tm

Tonaya 

Feb 8, 2017, 08:1902/08/17
10/09/14

Happy Birthday Tonaya... 

To the point after all If Tonaya (and i believe him as I know him as a player) denounced those alts to Plarium Support and they did nothing that means:

A.) Αbolish Plarium Support team as it is useless so you can save some cash in the company... So far they did nothing for raid bugs too...

B.) Change the rules about Alternative accounts so all players by equal.. Especially in Tribute rankings the 90% of players in the top 10 they have 3 alt accs each so its difficult for someone without alts to join top 10...

C.) Please train and use the Moderators as key players to help other players on the game and not as Plarium's advocates...

Feb 8, 2017, 09:2202/08/17
09/17/15
Tonaya said:

i am already enjoying your declining,if i see its not all red answers i go and wash my face with cold water and check it again 8)

you are mean to me ^^

picture explains more than a thousand words

http://prnt.sc/dwj1tm

Tonaya 

I'm not mean, Tonaya, I just have some strict rules about player suggestions :)
Feb 8, 2017, 09:2902/08/17
09/17/15

Dorieas said:

A.) Αbolish Plarium Support team as it is useless so you can save some cash in the company... So far they did nothing for raid bugs too...

B.) Change the rules about Alternative accounts so all players by equal.. Especially in Tribute rankings the 90% of players in the top 10 they have 3 alt accs each so its difficult for someone without alts to join top 10...

C.) Please train and use the Moderators as key players to help other players on the game and not as Plarium's advocates...

1) Support Team doesn't fix any bugs. Raid bug report was passed to our devs, they will check it.

2) By changing rules what exactly do you mean?

3) Our moderators are experienced players that handle most of the issues on Forum. Do you have some examples when they couldn't help with gameplay issues?

Please note that Moderators cannot solve any technical issues, as they aren't Support agents, they are players, just like you. 
Feb 8, 2017, 11:0802/08/17
10/09/14

Dorieas said:

1) Support Team doesn't fix any bugs. Raid bug report was passed to our devs, they will check it.

2) By changing rules what exactly do you mean?

3) Our moderators are experienced players that handle most of the issues on Forum. Do you have some examples when they couldn't help with gameplay issues?

Please note that Moderators cannot solve any technical issues, as they aren't Support agents, they are players, just like you. 

1)Then change or abolish Plarium devs as so far i didnt see to knock any alt acc out of the game or fixed raid bugs and now the false boat trick bugs...

2) I mean if Devs cant knock out alt accounts, then change the rule about alt accs policy.. Let all players to be equal and have alts.. As I told you the 90% of players in  Top 10 in Tribute ranking they have 3 alt accs at least... They log in daily in that accs and keep them siege so every 2 weeks they have the most easy drhs in the game from anybody else.. Do you think is that fair for the rest of players who are killing army to siege real active players for the Tribute Ranking?

3) Some of yr Moderators (not all) they try to defend Plarium politics about gaming or bugs... Thats not them job... A better cooperation between Moderators, Devs, Support team or Plarium agents it ll give better results to the game and to the technical issues...

4) Its better for Plarium and players if Plarium make a topic about alt accs and anytime knock out one of them let players knows it... That it ll helps Plarium to win again the trust it losts about fair gaming and make players to think twice if they create a second account...

Feb 8, 2017, 17:4202/08/17
08/21/14

Dorieas said:

Happy Birthday Tonaya... 

To the point after all If Tonaya (and i believe him as I know him as a player) denounced those alts to Plarium Support and they did nothing that means:

hi Dorieas,thank you for happy birthday msg :)

i didnt denounced any alt,i just did ask isnt it fobidden to publicly show coordinates from other players,because i saw on other treads,how Alyona and moderators said its forbidden.but they explained after,its forbidden if you call others to attack them.

after a long time,thinking about it,and now i am sure that i cant change nothing about the game,not a single thing,Alyona and some moderators just pulling Tonaya's nose,and from time to time they punish me.i dont like that and i dont need that kind of behavior in my life at all.

so,i wont be there where i am not welcome.

i did try,i failed.

Goodbye all

Tonaya

Feb 9, 2017, 09:1302/09/17
09/17/15

Dorieas said:

1)Then change or abolish Plarium devs as so far i didnt see to knock any alt acc out of the game or fixed raid bugs and now the false boat trick bugs...

2) I mean if Devs cant knock out alt accounts, then change the rule about alt accs policy.. Let all players to be equal and have alts.. As I told you the 90% of players in  Top 10 in Tribute ranking they have 3 alt accs at least... They log in daily in that accs and keep them siege so every 2 weeks they have the most easy drhs in the game from anybody else.. Do you think is that fair for the rest of players who are killing army to siege real active players for the Tribute Ranking?

3) Some of yr Moderators (not all) they try to defend Plarium politics about gaming or bugs... Thats not them job... A better cooperation between Moderators, Devs, Support team or Plarium agents it ll give better results to the game and to the technical issues...

4) Its better for Plarium and players if Plarium make a topic about alt accs and anytime knock out one of them let players knows it... That it ll helps Plarium to win again the trust it losts about fair gaming and make players to think twice if they create a second account...

1) Devs are not responsible for any in-game violations. They have their own tasks. Fixing bugs, creating new game features. All violations can be reported only to Support. They are the only people in the whole Plarium, who can check player accounts, identify violations and ban players or punish them in any other way. 

2) So you suggest making alts legal? :) How do you think, how many players will support this change?

3) As you're not one of the Moderators, you can't know how we cooperate with them, right? In any other case I would ask you how we can improve our cooperation, but I don't think you have enough information to give any advice. As for the Devs, they're not cooperating with players directly. Neither with Mods, nor with other players. They have Community Managers that pass them all feedback. And as for the Support Team, there's only one way to cooperate with them: submit a ticket. CMs do not pass your issues to Support, all issues should be sent by players experiencing them, and Support will communicate only with those players.

4) That would be violation of our Privacy Policy. All actions taken against game accounts can be shared only with account owners and cannot be shared with third parties.
Feb 9, 2017, 11:3802/09/17

Dorieas said:

1) Devs are not responsible for any in-game violations. They have their own tasks. Fixing bugs, creating new game features. All violations can be reported only to Support. They are the only people in the whole Plarium, who can check player accounts, identify violations and ban players or punish them in any other way. 

2) So you suggest making alts legal? :) How do you think, how many players will support this change?

3) As you're not one of the Moderators, you can't know how we cooperate with them, right? In any other case I would ask you how we can improve our cooperation, but I don't think you have enough information to give any advice. As for the Devs, they're not cooperating with players directly. Neither with Mods, nor with other players. They have Community Managers that pass them all feedback. And as for the Support Team, there's only one way to cooperate with them: submit a ticket. CMs do not pass your issues to Support, all issues should be sent by players experiencing them, and Support will communicate only with those players.

4) That would be violation of our Privacy Policy. All actions taken against game accounts can be shared only with account owners and cannot be shared with third parties.

whether alts are legal or not :P

ther are already sooo many players with Alts that it wouldnt make any difference at all haha
Feb 9, 2017, 21:3202/09/17
11/17/16

Tonaya said:

hi Dorieas,thank you for happy birthday msg :)

i didnt denounced any alt,i just did ask isnt it fobidden to publicly show coordinates from other players,because i saw on other treads,how Alyona and moderators said its forbidden.but they explained after,its forbidden if you call others to attack them.

after a long time,thinking about it,and now i am sure that i cant change nothing about the game,not a single thing,Alyona and some moderators just pulling Tonaya's nose,and from time to time they punish me.i dont like that and i dont need that kind of behavior in my life at all.

so,i wont be there where i am not welcome.

i did try,i failed.

Goodbye all

Tonaya

Where are you going Tonaya? Are you leaving Forum?  

You don't understand that it's not up to us to change anything in the game! We don't get to make any decisions about that! 

Our job is to offer our own experience in the game, guidance and advice and solve questions that people may have about things in the game.

But that's just it! Nothing more, nothing less! We don't have a personal issue with any of you and if you think so then you are mistaken!

I really hope you don't go! Take your time if you need but come back! 

Feb 9, 2017, 21:3302/09/17
11/17/16
Vodkaonice said:

whether alts are legal or not :P

ther are already sooo many players with Alts that it wouldnt make any difference at all haha
I'm really sure it would make a difference for all if alts were banned but that's not up to us to decide! 
Feb 9, 2017, 23:0702/09/17

yes but plarium according to the rules forbids alts....

so they should ban them...

but obviously they make money on the alts to ... so why would they ever do that! 
Feb 10, 2017, 10:1702/10/17
09/17/15
Vodkaonice said:

yes but plarium according to the rules forbids alts....

so they should ban them...

but obviously they make money on the alts to ... so why would they ever do that! 
We follow our policies, and all proven violators receive their punishment. Unfortunately, we can't share such information with players. But I can assure you that our Support team doesn't ignore any reports.