Intolerable situations

50 Replies
morteeee
Moderator
1 February, 2017, 10:21 PM UTC

if they released the game on an app it would be a new server so you wouldnt be able to access your current city as that would be on a different server


at least using Puffin Browser you can access your current city on your phone 
History is written by the victors
UTC +1:00
Drag-Theseus
Moderator
2 February, 2017, 8:53 AM UTC
morteeee said:

if they released the game on an app it would be a new server so you wouldnt be able to access your current city as that would be on a different server


at least using Puffin Browser you can access your current city on your phone 
Agree..We are all using Puffin 
I'm just Time Lord....
UTC +7:00
Tonaya
2 February, 2017, 11:38 AM UTC

Diogene said:


I find it intolerable that a low-level player can raid with impunity protectorates and the city of players much more powerful than him, without which the latter have the opportunity to take revenge. Hiding troops in Acropolis, believing that having put them safe because, once there, there is no way to attack them, I think it's a punitive solution. I have already proposed to reformulate the concept of the siege, as the current situation this does not bring any benefit and is used only to occupy abandoned cities. Why not allow the attacking troops in the acropolis, where the siege lasted for more than so many hours? I do not know how to counter these small player; I would like to have the opportunity to assert my superiority, but I can not. I find it fitting that the little player should not be penalized, but this way the more experienced players are also damaged. Moreover, I think that giving a chance to attack the troops inside the Acropolis, incentives diplomacy and motifs even more cooperation between players and leagues.

Otherwise, you solutions that you adopted? I raided the towns of these players, but I never find the troops. And, of course, a few moments later I find myself having to endure yet another raid them: this is also because the raids started against the protectorates are not signaled (which is bad).

in this game you own only your city,if you siege some dead city with 1 troop,it doesnt make its yours and none else cant raid it.i have a lot sieges and i let others to raid them,i dont mind,everyone need resources to build troops.when i'm bored,i msg low lvl player who raided my siege:hi,do you want to send you more resources or you took enough...just to have fun and see what kind of player(person is he),if he answer to me rude,then i molest him with every day raids and sieges,if he is polite and fun,i dont do anything,maybe give him few advice how to play game and became strong,of course they are not members of my coalition.

or you can put defence on your siege,but  stronger player may kill your defence there and that way you can easy make enemies.

but if you dont like your sieges to be raided,you can send your defence after he spy your siege and kill his raid,100 by 100 horses when he loose,he wont raid your sieges anymore,because he will loose more then he will get from raid.+ slow build time troop

or if you are really evil,you can calculate how much time his raid need to return to his city and boost your raid and kill his raid in his city.or use assassins for that.

but you cant ask to go in someones acropolis because he raided your siege and took resources that dont belong to you,then to some player who dont play game anymore :)

Tonaya

UTC +0:00
Xena
Moderator
4 February, 2017, 5:31 PM UTC
Tonaya said:

Diogene said:


I find it intolerable that a low-level player can raid with impunity protectorates and the city of players much more powerful than him, without which the latter have the opportunity to take revenge. Hiding troops in Acropolis, believing that having put them safe because, once there, there is no way to attack them, I think it's a punitive solution. I have already proposed to reformulate the concept of the siege, as the current situation this does not bring any benefit and is used only to occupy abandoned cities. Why not allow the attacking troops in the acropolis, where the siege lasted for more than so many hours? I do not know how to counter these small player; I would like to have the opportunity to assert my superiority, but I can not. I find it fitting that the little player should not be penalized, but this way the more experienced players are also damaged. Moreover, I think that giving a chance to attack the troops inside the Acropolis, incentives diplomacy and motifs even more cooperation between players and leagues.

Otherwise, you solutions that you adopted? I raided the towns of these players, but I never find the troops. And, of course, a few moments later I find myself having to endure yet another raid them: this is also because the raids started against the protectorates are not signaled (which is bad).

in this game you own only your city,if you siege some dead city with 1 troop,it doesnt make its yours and none else cant raid it.i have a lot sieges and i let others to raid them,i dont mind,everyone need resources to build troops.when i'm bored,i msg low lvl player who raided my siege:hi,do you want to send you more resources or you took enough...just to have fun and see what kind of player(person is he),if he answer to me rude,then i molest him with every day raids and sieges,if he is polite and fun,i dont do anything,maybe give him few advice how to play game and became strong,of course they are not members of my coalition.

or you can put defence on your siege,but  stronger player may kill your defence there and that way you can easy make enemies.

but if you dont like your sieges to be raided,you can send your defence after he spy your siege and kill his raid,100 by 100 horses when he loose,he wont raid your sieges anymore,because he will loose more then he will get from raid.+ slow build time troop

or if you are really evil,you can calculate how much time his raid need to return to his city and boost your raid and kill his raid in his city.or use assassins for that.

but you cant ask to go in someones acropolis because he raided your siege and took resources that dont belong to you,then to some player who dont play game anymore :)

Tonaya

You follow the advice above yourself Tonaya? 
Warrior Princess
UTC +2:00
Tonaya
5 February, 2017, 1:37 PM UTC

sorry Xena,i didnt understand you,what you want to tell me?

Tonaya
UTC +0:00
Xena
Moderator
5 February, 2017, 4:19 PM UTC
Tonaya said:

in this game you own only your city,if you siege some dead city with 1 troop,it doesnt make its yours and none else cant raid it.i have a lot sieges and i let others to raid them,i dont mind,everyone need resources to build troops.when i'm bored,i msg low lvl player who raided my siege:hi,do you want to send you more resources or you took enough...just to have fun and see what kind of player(person is he),if he answer to me rude,then i molest him with every day raids and sieges,if he is polite and fun,i dont do anything,maybe give him few advice how to play game and became strong,of course they are not members of my coalition.

or you can put defence on your siege,but  stronger player may kill your defence there and that way you can easy make enemies.

but if you dont like your sieges to be raided,you can send your defence after he spy your siege and kill his raid,100 by 100 horses when he loose,he wont raid your sieges anymore,because he will loose more then he will get from raid.+ slow build time troop

or if you are really evil,you can calculate how much time his raid need to return to his city and boost your raid and kill his raid in his city.or use assassins for that.

but you cant ask to go in someones acropolis because he raided your siege and took resources that dont belong to you,then to some player who dont play game anymore :)

Tonaya

You mentioned some things above. You do those yourself? For example you put def in sieges and stuff like that?
Warrior Princess
UTC +2:00
Tonaya
6 February, 2017, 1:11 AM UTC

Xena said:


Tonaya said:

in this game you own only your city,if you siege some dead city with 1 troop,it doesnt make its yours and none else cant raid it.i have a lot sieges and i let others to raid them,i dont mind,everyone need resources to build troops.when i'm bored,i msg low lvl player who raided my siege:hi,do you want to send you more resources or you took enough...just to have fun and see what kind of player(person is he),if he answer to me rude,then i molest him with every day raids and sieges,if he is polite and fun,i dont do anything,maybe give him few advice how to play game and became strong,of course they are not members of my coalition.

or you can put defence on your siege,but  stronger player may kill your defence there and that way you can easy make enemies.

but if you dont like your sieges to be raided,you can send your defence after he spy your siege and kill his raid,100 by 100 horses when he loose,he wont raid your sieges anymore,because he will loose more then he will get from raid.+ slow build time troop

or if you are really evil,you can calculate how much time his raid need to return to his city and boost your raid and kill his raid in his city.or use assassins for that.

but you cant ask to go in someones acropolis because he raided your siege and took resources that dont belong to you,then to some player who dont play game anymore :)

Tonaya

You mentioned some things above. You do those yourself? For example you put def in sieges and stuff like that?

nop,i have 1 troop in my sieges and i let others to raid my sieges,i'm not evil.every one need resources to build army and to grow.maybe you didnt read it good.i said how i play,and to that player who complain how low lvl's raid his sieges,few options he can do,if he want


Tonaya
UTC +0:00
Xena
Moderator
6 February, 2017, 7:05 PM UTC
Tonaya said:

nop,i have 1 troop in my sieges and i let others to raid my sieges,i'm not evil.every one need resources to build army and to grow.maybe you didnt read it good.i said how i play,and to that player who complain how low lvl's raid his sieges,few options he can do,if he want


Tonaya
hehehe i like the good Tonaya! 
Warrior Princess
UTC +2:00
Tonaya
7 February, 2017, 3:56 AM UTC

Xena said:


Tonaya said:


nop,i have 1 troop in my sieges and i let others to raid my sieges,i'm not evil.every one need resources to build army and to grow.maybe you didnt read it good.i said how i play,and to that player who complain how low lvl's raid his sieges,few options he can do,if he want


Tonaya
hehehe i like the good Tonaya! 

Tonaya is always good,that what i complain is with a reason,if they speed up troops build time just a little and to tell me how much is interest for bank on pp,i wont ask anything more,i would only joke like i do in real life 8)


Tonaya 
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
7 February, 2017, 1:13 PM UTC
Tonaya said:


Tonaya is always good,that what i complain is with a reason,if they speed up troops build time just a little and to tell me how much is interest for bank on pp,i wont ask anything more,i would only joke like i do in real life 8)


Tonaya 
Unfortunately, we can't do that. Especially now when we know that you wouldn't ask anything more then. We love your questions, you ask good ones ;)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Tonaya
17 February, 2017, 3:16 PM UTC

ok,then tell us how much is interest for pp bank,and i will ask double more questions,how about that?


Tonaya
UTC +0:00
Xena
Moderator
17 February, 2017, 3:44 PM UTC

Tonaya said:


ok,then tell us how much is interest for pp bank,and i will ask double more questions,how about that?


Tonaya

Well I'm not a PP expert but I know some things! I will try and help you if I can! 

The interest for PP bank varies from 10-15%. I'm not sure where it depends on though! 

Warrior Princess
UTC +2:00
Tonaya
17 February, 2017, 7:51 PM UTC

i think its more after last changes,what is your top lvl on pp?


Tonaya
UTC +0:00
Xena
Moderator
17 February, 2017, 10:11 PM UTC

Tonaya said:


i think its more after last changes,what is your top lvl on pp?


Tonaya

Well yeah it's been some time since I last played positions. Almost a year to be exact!

My top level on Persians is 125 since I haven't played after my last payout!

Warrior Princess
UTC +2:00
Xena
Moderator
17 February, 2017, 10:14 PM UTC
But as they tell me it all depends on how you play! 
Warrior Princess
UTC +2:00
Tonaya
25 February, 2017, 3:52 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Tonaya said:



Tonaya is always good,that what i complain is with a reason,if they speed up troops build time just a little and to tell me how much is interest for bank on pp,i wont ask anything more,i would only joke like i do in real life 8)


Tonaya 
Unfortunately, we can't do that. Especially now when we know that you wouldn't ask anything more then. We love your questions, you ask good ones ;)

i just noticed that you put word LOVE in the same sentence with Tonaya...so its a progress ^^


Tonaya 

UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
27 February, 2017, 10:28 AM UTC
Tonaya said:

i just noticed that you put word LOVE in the same sentence with Tonaya...so its a progress ^^


Tonaya 


Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Tonaya
28 February, 2017, 3:52 AM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Tonaya said:

i just noticed that you put word LOVE in the same sentence with Tonaya...so its a progress ^^


Tonaya 


Tonaya is  in love now 
UTC +0:00
Xena
Moderator
28 February, 2017, 10:31 AM UTC

Tonaya said:

Tonaya is  in love now 

Tonaya you are in love with Alyona I suppose? 
Warrior Princess
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 February, 2017, 11:59 AM UTC
Tonaya said:
Tonaya is  in love now 
Even if your suggestions are declined? 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1720315 users registered; 42389 topics; 270622 posts; our newest member:Unknown_Ranger