All Categories

selling or trading General's inventory

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jan 30, 2017, 00:5501/30/17

Hi!!! I am submitting this suggestion for your consideration please.....the General's inventory grows and grows, however, does nothing but sit there and grows....could you folks possible consider incorporating a way to trade or sell all this inventory for possible other needed assets, like hard-to-come by sketches or simply sell the excess inventory??? Some of us do not have the extra money to buy more advanced assets and trading or selling all this growing and unused inventory would help alot with obtaining more advanced inventory....thank you for considering my request....as you can see, I play on a daily basis and having this option would benefit greatly when playing against players that have the credit power so-to-speak....thank you again for considering my request.....
Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 30, 2017, 15:5701/30/17

Have to admit, that's not much of an issue for me. Everything that takes up space is broken up. Wish I could do this in RL with all the stuff in the cellar.

Cheers Dio
Feb 4, 2017, 00:4102/04/17
02/13/16

I have had it basically explained to me that they don't want people trading good items for cheap one or even creating a drach trade for it to maintain balance.

I get that but I think an apples to apples trading system would be acceptable.

Like being able to trade items within the same category. 

For example trading a class 1 rare for a class 1 rare 

or a class 2 legendary for a class 2 ect..

Sometimes it is frustrating to open 4 or 5 coffers in a row and get duplicate items when you are only looking for 1 or 2 items to complete a set...

I pretty much just started discarding the coffers because it was becoming too much of a burden to open them and be disappointed so often. 

However with a regulated trade system in place. One mans trash can be another mans treasure.

Feb 4, 2017, 13:0802/04/17
11/17/16

Paroxysm said:

I have had it basically explained to me that they don't want people trading good items for cheap one or even creating a drach trade for it to maintain balance.

I get that but I think an apples to apples trading system would be acceptable.

Like being able to trade items within the same category. 

For example trading a class 1 rare for a class 1 rare 

or a class 2 legendary for a class 2 ect..

Sometimes it is frustrating to open 4 or 5 coffers in a row and get duplicate items when you are only looking for 1 or 2 items to complete a set...

I pretty much just started discarding the coffers because it was becoming too much of a burden to open them and be disappointed so often. 

However with a regulated trade system in place. One mans trash can be another mans treasure.

Please check the suggestions thread to see if anything like that has been suggested already and if it has been accepted or declined.

If it hasn't been suggested already you can post your suggestion under the comments' section on the particular thread! 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.