Why is the game so unstable? What happens when you loose stuff because of it?

26 Replies
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 February, 2017, 12:51 PM UTC
Tonaya said:

hmmm,when i report'd some Tonaya's issues,you were there on support ^^

Tonaya 
I review only forum-related issues. All technical issues are for Support Team.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Tonaya
28 February, 2017, 8:20 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Tonaya said:

hmmm,when i report'd some Tonaya's issues,you were there on support ^^

Tonaya 
I review only forum-related issues. All technical issues are for Support Team.

this is more accurate:I review only forum-related with Tonaya issues. All technical issues are for Support Team.

Tonaya the issue 

UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
1 March, 2017, 10:39 AM UTC
I check reports from all players, not only Tonaya :) As I know more about all forum violations than Support.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Johnson.Neil
19 May, 2017, 1:53 PM UTC

My game was unstable and I sent a raid instead of a defense, I would like to get my units back

UTC +4:00
morteeee
19 May, 2017, 6:04 PM UTC
you need to raise a ticket with the support team if you feel you have had a technical issue 
History is written by the victors
UTC +1:00
knigochey
19 May, 2017, 10:47 PM UTC
My experience: trying to restore any losses with the plaroum staff is loss of time. They will demand screnshots from you to "Prove" (as if you can predict the "incident" and make shots right before and afte)r. But even when you have screenshots, you realize Plarium would prefer scores of hours of "negotiations" and refusal at the end to simply doing what any decent customer service does. They do not "spoil" you here, they so not want to make you happy - they want you to spend money.
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
22 May, 2017, 9:15 AM UTC
knigochey said:

My experience: trying to restore any losses with the plaroum staff is loss of time. They will demand screnshots from you to "Prove" (as if you can predict the "incident" and make shots right before and afte)r. But even when you have screenshots, you realize Plarium would prefer scores of hours of "negotiations" and refusal at the end to simply doing what any decent customer service does. They do not "spoil" you here, they so not want to make you happy - they want you to spend money.
Unfortunately, we can't restore losses that weren't proven. 
1724324 users registered; 43273 topics; 271137 posts; our newest member:nurut