All Categories

Why is the game so unstable? What happens when you loose stuff because of it?

Why is the game so unstable? What happens when you loose stuff because of it?

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
May 19, 2017, 18:0405/19/17
11/05/15
you need to raise a ticket with the support team if you feel you have had a technical issue 
May 19, 2017, 22:4705/19/17
03/19/15
My experience: trying to restore any losses with the plaroum staff is loss of time. They will demand screnshots from you to "Prove" (as if you can predict the "incident" and make shots right before and afte)r. But even when you have screenshots, you realize Plarium would prefer scores of hours of "negotiations" and refusal at the end to simply doing what any decent customer service does. They do not "spoil" you here, they so not want to make you happy - they want you to spend money.
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
May 22, 2017, 09:1505/22/17
09/17/15
knigochey said:

My experience: trying to restore any losses with the plaroum staff is loss of time. They will demand screnshots from you to "Prove" (as if you can predict the "incident" and make shots right before and afte)r. But even when you have screenshots, you realize Plarium would prefer scores of hours of "negotiations" and refusal at the end to simply doing what any decent customer service does. They do not "spoil" you here, they so not want to make you happy - they want you to spend money.
Unfortunately, we can't restore losses that weren't proven. 
May 22, 2019, 23:5005/22/19
May 22, 2019, 23:57(edited)
05/05/19
This company does not give a shit about you or your problems. I've spent roughly $500 and am missing the 5* purple life steal boots you're given in the beginning of the game as well as a defense set for completing a mission/goal. I've submitted SEVEN tickets. Not ONE has been responded to. Several have been closed by THEM with ZERO response. This is by far the worst mobile company I've ever came across and I'm currently in the process of filing a lawsuit against them for theft and false advertisement. There is such a thing as fraud and theft of digital goods and they will be held accountable.  I should clarify that the items that were lost were due to being disconnected when they were having their server issues from the update while moving the boots from 1 champion to another and the other defense set that was a reward was never added to my inventory.