Cannot access positon missions since 'upgrade'

17 Replies
Ares
28 January, 2017, 12:49 AM UTC

Hi

I cannot access missions from oracle.

I used to be able to and had done a couple of them but since you announced the new improved position engine, I can access no longer.

I have done all positions up to level 35 but I get following screen when I go to missions tab in Oracle.

The missions which used to be visible at the start of the positions list no longer show.

https://i.gyazo.com/b5f76bf319ea0ed78162fd691bbf23cc.png

Ares
UTC +0:00
Xena
28 January, 2017, 11:05 AM UTC

bob_spencer_au said:

Hi

I used to be able to and had done a couple of them but since you announced the new improved position engine, I can access no longer.

I have done all positions up to level 35 but I get following screen when I go to missions tab in Oracle.

The missions which used to be visible at the start of the positions list no longer show.

Hello Archon,

In order to unlock the next mission you need to have completed the previous one. For example if you have a level 4 mission you need to complete level 3 mission first. Otherwise you can't move on! From what I see that's the issue here. Could you please send me a screenshot of your last page of missions tab? I think it could help me understand more! 

Warrior Princess
UTC +2:00
Nuno Paiva
29 January, 2017, 9:56 PM UTC

Xena said:

bob_spencer_au said:

Hi

Hello Archon,

In order to unlock the next mission you need to have completed the previous one. For example if you have a level 4 mission you need to complete level 3 mission first. Otherwise you can't move on! From what I see that's the issue here. Could you please send me a screenshot of your last page of missions tab? I think it could help me understand more! 

You just need to go to the quests section and claim your reward to unlock the new ones.

UTC +1:00
Ares
31 January, 2017, 4:43 PM UTC

Nuno - Can you please clarify where the 'quests' section is - I can see no area named quests?

Can I restate that I have completed some of the missions.

Normally they are shown as the first positions in the list but marked with crossed swords - these are NOT visible.

I am trying to access ANY mission, so this is not a case of I am trying to do level 2 before I have done level 1

NO missions are accessible

Ares
Nuno Paiva
31 January, 2017, 5:50 PM UTC

Try it please...
Ares
31 January, 2017, 11:38 PM UTC

thank you - problem solved

I now know that area is called quests
Ares
Regolo
4 February, 2017, 8:38 AM UTC

I've got the same problems I have completed many levels in persian positions but I cannot play the missions that are unlocked at those levels..... 

thank you. Aiace
Xena
4 February, 2017, 5:25 PM UTC
Regolo said:

I've got the same problems I have completed many levels in persian positions but I cannot play the missions that are unlocked at those levels..... 

thank you. Aiace
What level are your persian positions and what level are your missions?
Warrior Princess
Drag-Theseus
5 February, 2017, 9:10 AM UTC
Xena said:

Regolo said:

thank you. Aiace
What level are your persian positions and what level are your missions?
And could you give us photo, we are not sure if you think on PP or PM.. PP shouldn't be locked but P.Missions are locked until you reach requested level 
I'm just Time Lord....
UTC +7:00
Xena
5 February, 2017, 3:34 PM UTC
Yes a photo would be really helpful to figure out what is going on 
Warrior Princess
Regolo
7 February, 2017, 2:12 PM UTC

http://prntscr.com/e5nalq

that's it..as you can see i had 23 missions available but no position is allowed
Regolo
7 February, 2017, 2:16 PM UTC
as you can imagine I completed 10 mission by Persian
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
7 February, 2017, 2:32 PM UTC
Regolo said:

as you can imagine I completed 10 mission by Persian
Hi! Please check your Military quests. Complete the previous ones, start the new one :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Regolo
7 February, 2017, 3:39 PM UTC
i do not understand... you mean POSITIONS?
Regolo
7 February, 2017, 3:58 PM UTC
I've completed all mission (Persian positions 2nd bar on Oracle) at 10th level but nothing happened aft Mission (3rd bar on Oracle)...
Drag-Theseus
7 February, 2017, 5:34 PM UTC
Yes you need to open Persian Mission, let me take a photo to explain 
I'm just Time Lord....
Drag-Theseus
7 February, 2017, 5:45 PM UTC

First you need to open/ activate  that one for Pers. Mis. if you have it.

If you don't have it in Quests that mean you need to play more PP and unlock PM..

I'm just Time Lord....
Drag-Theseus
7 February, 2017, 5:48 PM UTC

On example my top Pers. Postion is lvl25.. so I have passed request (request was to beat lvl25 so I could open that lvl4 Persian Mission).

When I finish lvl4 Pers. Mission I won't have new one (lvl5) until I beat lvl30 Regular Pers. Position as you can see on photo.
I'm just Time Lord....
1719984 users registered; 42193 topics; 270359 posts; our newest member:dfgjgj